A Slipery and Chilly encounter!

After the Evolution of  both froakies. They continue their way to grim and ash next gym battle. They met Serena mom along the way and stop team rocket from stealing cheese whilst riding skiddo. And Serena standing up to her mother.  On a trip to a mountain they run into a group of malamar and inkay herd.  And deal with the evil malamar again trying to turn the world to suit it. Now the gang are walking down a mountain trail. With Serena and Bonnie running ahead.

Serena: alright Coumarine City here we come. 

Bonnie: yay yay

Ash: wow, Serena pumped up 

Grim: you'd think we'd be the ones pumped up

Pikachu:[agreement] pika pika 

Gliscor:[agreement] gliscor

Clemont: I guess you're all ready for the Pokémon showcase aren't you?

Serena:[full of excitement] you bet. I'm so totally excited, I can hardly wait to get there

Grim:[whispers to gliscor] she looks likes she's glowing

Gliscor nods. A few minutes later Serena is trailing behind along with clemont.

Serena:[tired] oh no, I'm so exhausted, I can hardly wait to sleep.  Isn't this hill ever going to end?

Clemont:[very tired] I was thinking the same thing

Ash: what are you two talking about? Serena, you were so psyched a minute ago

Grim: an glowing 

Pikachu:[agreement] pika

Bonnie: [yells] hey

They look to see her at the top of the hill.

Bonnie: from this point on, it's downhill all the way

Serena and clemont were overjoyed by that news. They walk toward Bonnie. Reaching the top they see a Pokémon flying.

Bonnie: look a Pokémon.

Ash: who's that 

Clemont: hey, that's a swanna 

As it passes over head something fell off. Falling and landing on ash head, making him hit the dirt.

Grim: oh looks like ash got hit by mud 

Grim laugh until another Pokémon flew over, and object fell. Hitting grim head sending face first into the ground.

Serena: ash no

Clemont: you alright grim

Getting a closer look the to object were Pokémon.

 Narrator:  as our hero's continue to make  their way to Courmarine city, something unexpected has fallen from the sky and landing directly on ash and grim.

They to slowly get up and pull the Pokémon off their head.

Grim: aw so cold, whoa

Ash: it's all slimy. Huh?

The Pokémon both look weak and dull in color. Bonnie goes and pokes one.

Bonnie: is it a Pokémon

Ash and grim got out their Pokédex.

Pokédex:  Goomy, the soft tissue Pokémon and the weakest of all dragon types. In order to keep its body moist, goomy lives in places where it's dark and damp. 

Onto the next Pokémon.

Pokédex: Bergmite, the ice chunk pokemon. Bergmite's body is covered with ice, which is used to protect against opponents. Its cracks are fixed with cold air.