Summer Of Discovery!

After getting their fossil restore, they continued their journey. They met Miette and her slurping. Meeting and helping a Flabebe and her trainer. Meeting Diantha the kalos champion and battling her. Team Rocket stealing the identity of ash, Serena and Bonnie and getting them in trouble.  Meeting Korrina and her lucario. Helping her lucario find a mega stone. And helping them bond and learning more about the mega Evoultion. Finding out she is also the shalour city gym leader. And meeting a non shiny hawlucha as Ash caught it. Having an air battle, and ash fletching evolve. Going through the cave of mirrors. And team work between the froakies and hawluchas. And as Ash froakie learned cut, Grim learn power-up punch from korrina lucario.  Then we see Professor sycamore standing in a room full of moving white screens.

Sycamore: hi, there, and welcome. I'm Professor Sycamore. As a Pokémon researcher, I work with trainers in the kalos region to help them with their journey. It's time for my annual Pokémon summer camp, where together you and your Pokémon can create marvelous memories.

We see a fast and now we see a camp by the shore. Then we see grim and ash running up a hill seeing the camp.

Ash: wow there it is

Grim: we finally made it

Then the others arrive. We walk into the camp as we saw the beach. Then we notice Professor sycamore and his lab assistant Sophie. Dress like their on summer.

Ash: Professor sycamore 

Pikachu:[excited] pika

Grim: great to see you again

Gliscor:[excited] gliscor

Bonnie: hi hi

Ash: long time no see

Serena: hi there

Bonnie: it was so nice of you to invite us.

They run over to greet him

Narrators in the mist their journey to shalour city, Professor Sycamore has invited them to be a part of his annual Pokémon summer camp.

 They talk to Professor explaining all they've been through. Especially meeting a mega lucario. 

Ash: and that's what happened 

Professor: Hm. Wow! Great! What a marvelous experience. You met 'wha lucario?

Ash: Mega Evoultion is as cool as it gets.

Grim: especially the ones that changes the pokemons look entirely.

Ash: everything powers up including the strength of their moves. It's awesome how strong they get.

Professor: I wish I could've seen it too. So I guess you'll be battling Korrina and that powerful Mega Lucario at the Shalour Gym soon.

Ash: you bet, The stronger my opponent is the more fired up I get. I'm gonna win that gym badge for sure

Grim: same with me, and I know who exactly I'm using.

Gliscor/Pikachu:[determined]  gli/pika

Professor: well, I hope your stay here will be useful and marvelous at the same time.

Ash/Grim: thanks 

Later Sophie showed us the cabin we'll be staying in. She told us that everyone will be split into teams, we are team Froakie. We got settle in as we admired the house. Then they heard battling and followed the sound to the beach as we saw a squirtle battle Conkelldor. The squirtle jumped over his opponent. Then his trainer and him start dancing dodging the attack it then it hit with skull bash defeating it. Him an his trainer struck a pose. The trainers cheered for him. We run to him.