Climbing The Walls!

After the fossil incident, grim reunited with others.  They dealt with a sleeping snorlax and a bratty princess. A very evil Pokémon named malimar. Visit him and battling in the battle chateau. As well as meeting Grant, the rock type gym leader. Done a pokevison film. Seeing a Pokémon aquarium.  And saving an Amaura from team rocket. Now there were in Cyllage City. 

Narrator: A long Journey and lots of training have brought Ash, Grim and the rest of the our Heroes to their second Gym badge challenge, in Cyllage City. But will all that training be enough?

They head to the the gym.

Ash: hey you guys, Let step on it

Pikachu: [agree] pika

Grim: way ahead of you

Gliscor:[agreement] gliscor 

They start running but then they realized it was the wrong way. They soon discovered the gym was on the mountain. Soon they made it to the gym, they went inside the long halls as they made it to the end. They look up to see a giant rock climb.

Serena: wow! So this is the Cyllage Gym. I think.

Ash: This is a gym

Pikachu:[shcoked] pika

Grim: I guess, we see more unique ones

Gliscor:[agree] scor

Bonnie: look at the pretty colors.

They look closer and see the walks were different colors. As well as Grant climbing the wall.

Ash: woah, Grant, it's Ash

Grim: as well as grim

He turns behind and notice us.

Ash: I'm here to challenge you to a gym battle. Are you ready.

Grim: I'm also here to challenge you, but I wait till ash is finished

Grant: sure, no problem. I've been waiting for you. Climb up.

Ash: Uh, climb what

Pikachua: [confused] pika

Grant: this wall of course

Grim: makes sense

Grant: the battlefield's up at the top.

All: Huh! Oh!

Serena: no way!

Bonnie: yes way!

Grant: you see, my Cyllage Gym specializes  in Rock-type Pokémon. I feel all challengers should experienc," my great love of rocks. So I designed the Gym to accomplish that by allowing you to climb up in your own power. 

Serena: you don't mean all of us, do you

Grant: No, Not to worry, We've got an elevator over there as well. This Choice is yours. Now, just because you don't scale the wall, doesn't mean I won't accept your challenge.

Serena: what're you going to do, Ash.

Ash: climb it of course 

Grim: same as well

Ash: ready to go, Pikachu 

Grim: see in too Gliscor

Pikachu:[determined] pika

Gliscor:[determined] gliscor

Ash and grim start climbing. The others just watched

Grant: ash, grim, I like you spirit, I'll wait for you at the top.