Day Two Triumph

After day one of Pokémon summer camp. Ash, Grim and the others got to meet Tierno, Shauna, and Trevor. Along with their Pokémon, all being the kanto starter Pokémon. They also reunited with Bianca. The first day was a just several many friendly battles. And during one battle, Grim battle his opponent with his Noibat. And through shocking moment, he evolved into noivern. Defeating his opponent and entering grim into the hall of fame. But something isn't right with noivern. It was now day two of the Pokémon summer camp.

Narrator: It's now day two of the Pokémon summer camp. As today is a day off comfort.

The others were taking care of their Pokémon, as to Professor sycamore instructions.

Sycamore: today is all about bonding with your pokemon, and nothings better then love and grooming, so do them how much you care.

All: right!!!

They campers got to work. Ash had no problem taking care of his Pokémon, serena had a great times as so did Bianca and Shauna. Trevor had difficulty with his energetic Charmander, tierno just dance with his. And finally grim, he was taking care of his Pokémon. He walks by holding a large amount of supplies. A fruit basket, weights, a mini pool, a poke puff basket, and spicy berries.

Grim: alright, gliscor some Pokémon berries just for you

Gliscor:[joyed] gliscor

Gliscor takes them and starts eating. Grim smiles and then walks by hawlucha.  Who was meditating.

Grim: here's some weights for hawlucha, so you can still train and relax.

He drops them over him as he caught them. He smiles as grim walks off.

Hawlucha:[happy] hawlucha

Grim then walks by his froakie. He sets down the pool as froakie smiles.

Grim: here you go froakie, water types love water

Froakie: [happy] froa 

Froakie jumps in and relaxes.  Grim then walks to his bouncing fossil Pokémon. Tyrunt stops and smells something. 

Grim: you looking for something, how about this.

Tyrunt then sees the poke puffs. He smiles and starts eating.

Tyrunt:[very happy] Ty

 Grim chuckles as sycamore walks over.

Sycamore: great work grim. Your Pokémon are in good form. 

Grim: thanks, but there's one left

They look to see noivern wings folded leaning behind a tree. Some Pokémon come over a say how but noivern grows at them causing them to runaway. Grim sighs and walks over.

Grim: hey noivern, as a celebratory evolution how about some pecha berries. Alexa noivern like them

Noivern looks at the berries and scoffs walking away. Grim sighs as he placed the berries down. And watch noivern as Bianca came over.

Bianca: hey grim bear, what wrong

Grim: hey Bianca, I'm just worried about noivern.

Bianca: he'll come around, let's go

Bianca wraps her arms around his as they walk off. Not noticing that noivern tail wraps around the berries and takes them away.  Later grim and Bianca were drinking smoothies as they walked around Camp.