planning revenge

Walking in the restaurant with your big brother trying to find your friends and then spotting all of them going to the back room you ran towards them but then your brother grabbed you and said "they're going to the back room let me go in there and see what's happenings" you squirmed out for his hands and said "I'll be careful I just want to see them after all" and then you ran to the back room and grabbed the door nob and opened the door seeing blood all over the room tears filling the brim of your eyes seeing bright purple eyes facing Cassidy... You walked slowly into the room and grabbed a animontronic part and threw it at the back of the person's head "leave them alone" you said they turned to look at you and a then laughed "why aren't you a brave one don't you know life isn't a fairytale and being brave doesn't mean anything" they said you backed up against the wall and he grabbed you holding you by your neck you said something "I'm a chica with a nasty fight and got an appetite" biting his arm so he dropped you and the knife you landed on the ground and ran to Cassidy hugging them but then a liquid came down your head and you then felt blood on your shirt both your visions became hazy and you both fell and ever since that day you promised you would get your revenge why well he killed all of your friends Susie stabbed in the chest, Gabriel stabbed in the stomach, Jeremy stabbed in the forehead, Fritz stabbed in the eye and then bled out, Cassidy stabbed in the stomach too and you stabbed in the head then bled out either way you'll definitely get your revenge and it will be gruesome.

Okay uhh when you bit his arm I wrote and a appetite but you aren't a cannibal just to be clear the reason I wrote "I'm a chica with a nasty fight and an appetite" Is because I was listening to die in a fire and the line fit perfectly so yeah see you next chapter