Meeting the others

The house looked amazing from the outside you could see shadows but of the others you know Charlie, Susie ect

The house looked amazing from the outside you could see shadows but of the others you know Charlie, Susie ect. Cassidy just giggled at your face you both walked into the house. You were very afraid only because you haven't seen the others in a very long time you were afraid that they didn't remember you that they would attack you of course you were hiding behind Cassidy because murderous kids not like you're any better as~ you have killed some kids but that's only because of (warning of a spoiler) Malhare took control of you... Same with the others. You and Cassidy walked into the living room the others were watching a movie (insert a random movie to a fav movie) the both of you made your way through the darkness to the light switch you closed your eyes as the lights turned on then once they were on. The others groaned "Cassidy why did you do that we were watching a movie" Gabriel said Jeremy paused the movie "What's the big idea now" Fritz said Charlie and Susie were just staring... At what well at you Cassidy just smiled "Well maybe if you guys looked at the corner to the left you would know what this was about" she said anger clear in her voice ...Oh Sh*t... She pointed towards you. You froze up everyone was staring at you some of them were tearing up others were surprised but the one thing that pulled it all together that they missed you was the tight group hug "Guys I know you missed me and all but I can't breath" you said gasping for air they let go of you. Let's just say you have never loved air more in your whole life. "You know... we missed you" Charlie said Susie just nodded agreeing with Charlie... Gabriel was just looking towards the ground and you saw a tear drop you walked towards him and hugged him he hugged you back "don't cry I'm here now" you said.

Cassidy's mind

I don't know why but when I saw them hug each other I felt a tug at my heart even though it was a friendly hug. The tugging was repeating till it ended why do I feel like this is because of  y/n....

Is this what they call Jealousy

"You can't go back and change the beginning 
But You can start where you and change the ending - C.S  Lewis"