Seeing them again

Standing on your stage powering on again hearing the front door open as children ran in to see their favorite animontronics barely any children visited you but when they did you made their time with you enchanting from making crafts with them to teaching them how to play with your instrument they always enjoyed having a fun time with you but yet rarely visited again probably because you don't sing or tell tales like the others. You walked to the door frame of your party room and looked out of it to see a little boy crying underneath a table you crouched down "hey why are you crying" you said whispering but loud enough for them to hear you they lifted their head up and turned to face you "m-my big brother k-keeps bullying m-me" they said "hey it's okay come over here" you said in a kind tone as they crawled over you picked them up and sat them at the craft table and they looked at all the items on the table "do you do crafts" you asked making while grabbing some yarn and two sticks "no but I've been wanting to do some for a long time" they said with some happiness in their voice you giggled as you placed some yarn "pick a color" you said they looked at the colors and picked a nice golden yellow you then grabbed two sticks and place them down you then pick a color yourself and grabbed some sticks "okay grab the sticks and put them in these directions" you said putting one stick upwards and the other sideways he did the same and then placed it back in the table you gave a slight nod to say he did that correct that's the easiest step so then comes a harder step "now we take the yarn and we wrap it around the sticks" you said they then put the yarn he picked back and grabbed a dark purple "sorry it's just I decided to switch up the colors I wanted to do" they said you giggled "okay. Now we make a triangle with the yarn" You said wrapping it "we do behind, around and turn okay" you said wrapping the yarn around the sticks they nodded head and then started doing that they whispered very quietly the steps behind, around then turn they did it flawlessly. You placed yours down then grabbed the extra yarn you have and place it on the table "now pick your second color" you said as you knew which color you were gonna pick Chris picked black and you picked (s/fc) "now we do the same thing as we did with our first color" you said as you saw them start then you started and after a few minutes you both finished and then you explained what you both made "You see we made a gods eye and your possibly the most pro kid I've seen make one. Oh and your family might be worried about you since they don't know where you are so grab your gods eye and make sure they know where you are okay" you said looking at Chris they looked at the table "okay" they said in a scared and sad tone you walked over to them "hey what's wrong" you said crouching to his level you were worried on why he sounds so scared "Well the reason I was hiding under the table was because my brother and his friends wanted to prank me and put my head in Fredbears mouth which opens and closes and since I watch my dad make him I knew if he closes his mouth it would bite of my neck and Micheal doesn't know that" he said you patted his back and hugged him "hey you'll be fine your a strong kid and I know you know that" you said "and if you want I'll stay by your side out there" you said once again Chris shook his head yes and so you picked him up and took him outside as the parts and service room was just across yours you felt staring but it felt familiar almost you and Chris made you way to the main room and you then placed him in a chair while you stood next to them suddenly a few minutes later you felt then grab your arm you looked over and saw four kids coming towards him one with a foxy mask, another with a Bonnie mask and the other two had Freddy and chica mask's "is one of those your older brother" you asked they shook their head and pointed to the foxy mask you let out a sigh and said "okay so Fredbear had spring locks so they get activated by water so if you happen to get scared and cry then just try to not cry I know you can do that" you said wiping their tears he nodded and then they're older brother spotted you and Chris you stood back up and looked at the four of them "hello is this perchance your little brother" you said to the boy with a foxy mask he laughed and then said something that made your nonexistence blood boil "this weakling yeah unfortunately they're my brother" you sent a glare to the foxy mask kid and his little crew his little crew caught the glare and they all became scared for a moment but shook it off you looked at Chris's older brother you then became curious "do you have a little sister perchance" you asked he looked at you and then became a little scared "yes but how do you know that" he asked you giggled and you looked at him and pinched his cheek "family resemblance" you said he slapped your hand away "ARE YOU SAYING I LOOK LIKE A GIRL" he yelled you giggled even more "maybe I am but last I checked metal is stronger then human skin" you said "so technically you can't do anything about it" you giggled once more he then smirked "Well since you care about my little brother clearly so much I can hurt him" he said you stopped giggling once he took Chris in the air his friends followed him to Fredbear *
"Micheal stop that" A girls voice said going towards them but he didn't listen you ran towards them but it was too late Chris was sobbing he was scared to die of course he would never want to die the mouth came down to his neck you pushed his older brother out of the way then blood splattered over your clothing and Micheal along with Fredbear you looked towards Chris as your protect child mode came on you forced Fredbears mouth open and pulled him out his neck wasn't fully off but before he lost a lot more blood you teared off a piece of fabric from your clothing and tied it around his neck Micheal looked at Chris then turned to the little girl with ginger hair "Lizzy go get mom and dad and call 911" he said fear and worry in his voice he then looked back to Chris and looked at him with sorrow in his eyes tears were rolling downing your face even though they were oil they were real "Why you knew Fredbears mouth opens and closes with pressure from spring locks" you said your voice cracking he looked at his brother then towards Fredbear and could swear he could see Fredbear smirk just for a small moment "I-i don't know it's just I wasn't thinking I really am a stupid idiot" he said he whispered to himself "I'm a monster I killed my own brother" you looked towards him "you aren't a monster your father is he created the animontronics he should of added a feature to Fredbear when his mouth is closing and something is in the middle of it like some sort of object it should stop I guess he didn't think of all situations that could happen" you said looking at Chris then to Micheal with a sweet smile you then heard 3 people running as you went back to being robotic you then looked towards them letting a woman take Chris from your lap she hugged him lightly as you heard sirens in the distance Michaels father yelled at him and almost hit him from anger but you stopped his hand from slapping him "violence is not an answer and you should of actually thought of all situations when you made Fredbear" you said in a robotic and lifeless voice "why you little I made you and I can dismantle you" William said "yes you can but then that will sent me free and I can seek my revenge on you" you whispered only loud enough for him to hear you as Chris was rushed to the hospital you looked towards Fredbear "You are a fail Fredbear and outdated" you said while you turned to his stage he glared at you "You are obsolete and you know that" he said with a harsh glare "You almost bit a kids head off" you said anger in your voice you walked towards him he was just smiling "What you think you can do something your weak" he said you laughing your head dipping back you looked towards him " I watched William create you so I can easily dismantle you" you said as fear rose in his eyes you kicked him and started dismantling him then you went outside real quick to get some mud on your shoes and you also punched a window to break it then you climbed through it walked to the stage making it look like a break in you wiped off your shoes after and went to the parts and service destroying all of Fredbears extra parts once again you felt that familiar stare "good job y/n you destroyed your first animontronic" someone said that voice so familiar yet so distant "Cassidy..."

You and Cassidys relationship

Pretend that Gaberiel is the dad and you can pick whatever kid and you are and who Cassidy is

I picked myself as marcy and Cassidy as wilma but you can do something totally different heck you can even change Gaberiel as the dad and make yourself that dad