free time

(Don't look at the picture)

After Susie ran you just started laughing. After your laughing fit you went to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink as you were walking into the kitchen Susie hid behind you  "I'm not a human shield" you said looking at her she looked at you "your girlfriend is trying to kill me again" she whisper yelled you blushed at her comment and then you saw Cassidy in the hallway "you know I think I'm just gonna" you pushed Susie into the hallway leaving her to die again "MEANIE" Susie shouted as she ran "Like I said I'm not a human shield" you yelled. you grabbed your food from the fridge and you grabbed a drink then you went to your room once you got to your room you turned on the tv and started watching your favorite show/movie and then someone put their hands over your eyes "guess who" they said in a monotone voice, you giggled and then said "Cassidy" and then she just jumped next to you and hugged you. You were still watching the movie till she asked "do you know where Susie is" you looked towards her and then just shrugged "are you alright you seemed really worked up with what Susie said to you" she asked you giggled and said of course I'm fine then you booped her nose she blushed and just continued hugging you.

She made a comment on the movie you were watching... "This movie sucks"

"I swear to serenity I will kill you again" you replied

"And how pray tell are you gonna do that" she said

"I don't know" you replied

If you made it this far thank you for reading more pages soon to come and yes I'm still alive just have been kinda stressed but that's all