Cassidy...

Authors note your animontronic looks like the picture above.

"Well Cassidy nice to see you again" you said turning around seeing her ghost form she smiled and motioned for you to come closer to her. You walked closer to her and sat down to match her height "you know you can turn into your ghost form too instead of having to sit down to match a kids height" she said "and how do I do that" you said looking at her eyes they were a beautiful gold one covered with a bandage of course that one was blue the one you were looking at was gold "Well just think of a happy memory when you were alive" she said you thought about one you turned into your ghost form your hair was beautiful as always along with your type of clothes for a slight moment you thought you could see Cassidy blush but it was gone in basically half a second she took your hand led you out of the restaurant "let me show you where me and the others have been hiding out" she said taking a nice stroll through the town the fresh air hitting your face making you shiver in the restaurant it was always really warm. She looked towards you "cold?" She said you nodded your head she took off her black sweater and put it on you "thanks, but won't you get cold" you said she giggled and shook her head no you guys continued walking passing the park you and Cassidy along with the rest of the gang used to play at. Walking past everything gave you so much nostalgia of the past it was kinda making your eyes water but remembering the happy memories stopped you from crying you and Cassidy them stopped your jaw basically dropped when you saw the house...

Hope you enjoyed see ya next time

"History hates lovers a good song" - From some writer