End of it all

As you can tell by the title this is the last chapter and I'm gonna pull a cliche story plot because why not it's not like people really read this book anymore.

Everyone looked towards you "you act as if this is a surprise" you said walking out of the attic shrugging your shoulders while rolling your eyes. Everyone glances at each other before just realizing it actually wasn't much of a surprise at this point. You were back in your room planning your next course of action dispose of the continuous rotting corpse in the attic and do that you shall.

~{Time skip}~

"Why is y/n carrying afton out of the house?" Jeremy asked everyone looked towards and there you were in all your glory Springtrap above your head "Wash your hands afterwards" Charlie yelled thinking of all the germs and grime that must be on that animatronic and you nodded now holding him with one hand and opening the door to throw him outside "Today's trash day correct?" You yelled to the others "Yeah!" Gabriel yelled back and then they heard a big crash and looked towards you "And don't do that cliche 'i always come back' Shit again Afton" You yelled before slamming the door the others looked at you in shock "what he was pissing me off" you said nonchalantly while grabbing a drink out of the fridge "Nobody answered my question" Jeremy mumbled "thought it be obvious brother Afton is trash, so they're throwing him out like it." Susie said smiling. By the time Susie said that you we're in your room. "What's next. What's going to happen now? Afton is already gone, there's no upcoming enemies maybe we just wait, wait for a part two but until then our 'lives will just continue as normal. Normal... Haven't heard that word in a long time" You say now sitting on your bed.
.
.
.
This is a cliche enj-

Roll the credits
AUTHOR: ME {OBVI}
PUBLISHER: ME
INSPIRATION: FNAF
GAME CREATOR: SCOTT CAWTHON
___________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME I SINCERELY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AND I MIGHT REMAKE IT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THE BOOK AFTER THIS WILL BE MY KRIS {Delta Rune} X READER IF YOU'RE A FAN OF THAT THEN PLEASE READ IT.

Started: November 26th 2021
Ended: March 18th 2023.