Awake

(??? Pov)

"I always come back. Now Im back better than ever... You better watch you back you darned children."

(The classic line)

~{Your Pov}~

Today felt different like I was more well awake and I didn't even sleep besides from a few naps throughout the night it was weird to say the least. I walked into the living room seeing Gabriel and Susie watching TV till an emergency broadcast came on the noise woke up everyone else and they rushed into the living room one by one. You leaned on the couch watching the broadcast "There has been a man in the body of a rotting corpse spitting out wires but now onto the real emergency 5 more kids found dead in the new Freddy Fazbear's toy animatronics restaurant parts and service. The person known as William Afton has struck again please these days till the police catch him stay awake and reserved but now it's on to your normal scheduled shows" the person had said I was still a bit tired and in a dazed state but then the statement had sunk in... William afton? I thought he died... I mean by now he'd atleast be sixty right? My thoughts were disrupted by Fritz murmuring something that sounded like "that bastard" and Gabriel nodded agreeing with Fritz. "I'm gonna make breakfast maybe we should just take our minds off of this" Susie said smiling though you could tell it wasn't real she was just trying to get everyone out of their mopey moods "I'll help you" Jeremy said (I like to head-cannon that they're brother and sister) both of them then left to the kitchen. Everyone was still glaring at the floor Cassidy is going to have an angry rage once she's done being in her dazed state. Gabriel had gotten up to probably just play something on his computer it was how he dealed with his anger, Fritz had gone out to take a run around the neighborhood, me and Cassidy however we're still in our dazed states "he isn't gonna come for us right... He won't try to find us?" She looked towards me with a glint of anger and fear in her eyes "Well as long as he doesn't know where we are I'd like to think he won't be able to find us" I said looking towards her. I was wrong.

The Illusion disks that they wear to keep in their human form also have trackers so William had no trouble finding us and we only knew because of the letter we got sent in the mail.

Dear children,

I'm back, I always come back
Did you think I was gone
Seems you did since you've been living in peace till now. Y'see I've had it out for you and more specifically the kid who possesses Golden Freddy
I don't remember your name I'm f**king sixty
You may be wondering how I sent you this letter well I've been spying on you from afar
The police won't help you now.
Like I always say I always come back.

From murderous intentions William Afton (purple guy)

I had gotten the mail that day and when I saw the envelope with the purple seal I immediately got shivers up my spine. I had pieced together what he had used to find them it was the illusion disks it makes the most sense and also who would let animatronics roam free without some form of a tracker on them. This letter was horrifying from the way it was written to who had written it it had murder written all over it the group with have such a horrible reaction to this especially since what the news had said a couple of weeks ago. William afton his last name seems familiar I think I used to know his daughter but we fell apart when my friends 'died' I mean technically their still alive but physically they don't age.

The group obviously didn't respond well to the letter in fact Susie almost and a temper tantrum Fritz was about to punch a hole in the wall Gabriel almost screamed a curse Jeremy... we won't talk about what Jeremy did Cassidy left but anger was visible and Charlie was the only one physically calm but mentally freaking out. I was however think, scheming, planni- you get the point I was thinking about how to take this b**th down again fire clearly doesn't work and neither does dying plainly maybe witchcraft could work yeah witchcraft could work and I know just enough to cast some spells we don't ask how you know how to do that infact we just don't ask you any questions like that. I left the living room to the small library we had and pulled out some witchcraft books.

"It's time to take down his jimmy neutron looking as*"