CHAPTER-02: ENCHANTRESS

"Oh My God!! Things are really getting out of my hands.", Tejasswi sighed.

Checking her notification and finding another news page that was spreading rumors about her dating life with her co contestant Shivin Narang. The #Tevin was trending like crazy and all she wanted to do at that point of time was to get out of the vanity and bang her head at the door.

Tejasswi was the current sensation that was buzzing in the social media. After doing her Khatron Ke Khiladi, she was honestly just done facing the paparazzis and the interview asking her about her journey, sympathising her over her eye injury. She knew she deserved the trophy. It was destined to have her name engraved on it, but her unlucky fate had to bring her eye injury in between and now she just wants to forget it as there is absolutely no use crying over spilt milk and people just don't understand that. She knows she's an actor and she has to have her life open in front of her public, but she never likes it. She likes the attention for sure, but the flashlight though are stupendous are claustrophobic.

Tejasswi was a stauch believer of god. She had always feared the almighty. Her favourite god being Lord Ganesha. She did not know when it happened or how it happened, but her faith in god was something she was always proud of. There was not even a single time when her faith from god has wavered in her life. She has seen her share of hardships. Testing times were passing clouds in her life. She was very young and she had seen her share of struggles.

Tejasswi's father was always there for them financially. Though he wanted to be there for his wife, daughter and son his work had held him from embracing his family and enveloping them with his hands assuring them protection.None of them ever complained. They were very understanding but the void in their lives was always there. No matter how much ever they were given the facilities and comfort of a very calm middle class life style, the absence of the fatherly figure in the house was always a melancholy in their minds.

Her mother had raised her solely. Though her father was alongside giving her all the financial support, emotionally her mother was always there for her. She guided her to the light and tended to her daughter when needed. Pratik was also the elder brother she never had. She was so proud of having him as a sibling. Though he was a year and a half younger to her, he always was her sheild. Any teasing, any trouble that paved her way towards her, he was a bio bubble around her trying to protect her as much as he could.

Khatron Ke Khiladi was her dream. She wanted to prove herself as an actress and she had done her best in that. She was giving her remarkable efforts and her penance and passion towards her job was something that was appreciated by the co actors who worked with her. Her cherismatic personality ruled everyone's hearts like she owned it. But now she wanted to prove herself as the way she was. She wanted the world to see her real self.

She was always offered Bigg Boss and she had always denied that offer. She just could not handle so much overwhelm around her. She was a free bird, she was always with herself and the people who could make their way into her comfort zone and not the other way round. When the makers had called that year also as usual she had to deny it straight away and she could not listen to their meek methods of convincing because she was always used to hearing the same and she absolutely hated it. It was a call of forty to forty five minutes and she could not waste so much of time as she was filming her Marathi movie called School College Ani Life and she had to go through the final scenes so she immediately wanted to end the call.

During the call, she had expressed her interest on working in Khatron and that was then the channel decided to add her as a contestant to that show. Once she was confirmed, it was a month constantly training herself physically and for almost every day she was in the pool swimming like a glorious mermaid she was.