CHAPTER 17- VACATION

I hate putting author note before the start of the chapter but I did have to share something. That was gnawing my head.

Do you guys like not like my story? I feel that the enthusiasm has just reduced. I mean I actually love it when you guys shower my chapters with comments but I know just hardly see any. If you don't like it please let me know.

I never come out and share things with anyone maybe that's the reason I switch to writing but in the twenty four hours I get, this nineteen year girl does an internship, studies for her final year engineering and prepares for her placements. Amidst that I write it, so that when I publish it, I hopefully get some good response.

Idk I'm just sorry for ranting things out but I feel that a little bit of appreciation can make me write faster and give you guys the update quicker. I was just feeling way too bad and hence I put my feelings out there. I just feel that I might deserve that acknowledge. And again this is just my opinion.

I don't know if you people like me coming and blabbing stuff like this but I just wanted to let you know how I feel.

Anyways sorry for wasting your time. Please enjoy the update

-----------------------------

Karan was looking at Ekta bewildered who was wiggling her eyebrows at him.

Karan furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't know what she was hinting at. Or he preferred to stay oblivious of that fact.

"What's up?" Ekta asked once again with a gaze loving yet intimidating at the same time.

Karan gulped. He somehow was nervous around her. Not because she was scary because he respected her way too much to even cross a line or anything. He knew she was absolutely friendly with her but at the back of his head he just couldn't forget that she was his guide. His mentor.

"Um, the ceiling I guess." Karan shrugged nonchalantly.

The love in Ekta's eyes were gone. Only intimidation prevailed. That look made Karan gulp as he nervously smiled back.

She inched forward. "I'm asking you the last time. What's going on between you and her?"

Karan didn't need pointing of fingers to know about whom Ekta was talking about.

"Nothing is happening as of now." He uttered with honesty. He then told everything, the way the accusations the rumours the lack of trust and how he was determined to prove himself right. Ofcourse he did leave out the details of him proposing her almost accepting and the incident that happened when both of them were alone.

As much as he wanted to tell, he knew she was a private person and for once he liked when things were secretive and hidden from the rest of the world.

Ekta looked at him thoughtfully. "Hmm, good luck but there's something I know that either you don't know or you don't want to acknowledge but just remember this, she's a keeper. Go get her tiger."

She hugged him and then went to talk to the director. Karan smiled.

Atleast someone wasn't pointing fingers.

He then realised the shooting pain in his arm. He had punched the table so hard and he looked at his knuckles. It was red. And it was paining.

He went inside the vanity. He was about to close the door when a hand beat him to it, shoved the same aside and entered the vanity as if the place belonged to that person.

"What the fu..", his words halted in his mouth as he saw the person in front of him

It was Tejasswi. She had come to see him. It was very surprising for him though. Why would she see him? He tried to read her but she didn't let him. She had masked her emotions way too well to let him know what he's actually feeling.