CHAPTER 13- INFACTUATION

Nothing registered in Tejasswi's mind except one word

Laddoo

"What the hell do you mean by Laddoo?" Her voice was rising a notch higher. She was angry that he called her Laddoo. Did he body shame her. Did he fucking body shame her. No she couldn't tolerate it.

"You bitch, " she held his collar in anger and pulled him closer to her face so that they were at his level. He gulped looking at her nose flare in anger. His eyes widened in fear. If Karan was a cartoon, his eyes would literally come out of his socket and fall off the ground.

"How dare you body shame me?"

Karan then realised what Tejasswi actually meant. She thoroughly misunderstood him. She didn't know why he thought she was Laddoo. It was a very clear case of lack of communication and major misunderstanding and he wanted to clear off things before they become the death of him.

"Uh, Teja just calm down for a moment." Karan pleaded but Tejasswi was in no mood to listen. She really was in a no nonsense mood and her mood swings acting help didn't help Karan's situation one bit.

"Just listen to me, meri maa, then decide whatever the hell you want to do."

Tejasswi didn't want to believe or give into his puppy eyes but his eyes were so innocent and so drawing that she couldn't help but sigh. She then released his collar and stepped a bit back from his personal space.

"Okay, listen. The reason I call you Laddoo is because you are very cute and sweet. You're such a baby cheekful girl. And Laddoo is a sweet loved by everyone and anyone and hence I realised that calling you Laddoo is just perfect. Since you're my friend, a close now at present, I felt like I had the liberty to call you the same. "

Karan sighed, as if a bigger weight was off his chest.

Tejasswi was in an assumption that whatever Karan could say wouldn't make it sweet for her but the guy just did. The way he explained it to her and the meaning that nickname held. Had it been someone else then honest  to god she wouldn't believe it. It wasn't anyone. It was Karan. If he told he could fly she would believe him. Hands down.

"Okay" she said and she just slept keeping her head on the pillow. Part of her wanted that sleep and the other rational part of her wanted to run away from her racing heart and chaos of thoughts. It wouldn't hurt for sure to think about it but she wanted to be in hormone control and in thought control before she could make up her mind into doing something. Or confessing to herself as to how much he means to Karan.

Karan, noticing the drooping eyelids, immediately left the room closing the door behind him. He then called his sister and thanked her for helping him.

"Oh, my brother, you know na, I would do anything for you but since you're insisting on doing something for me, wait let me think,"

Karan's face scoffed in return. "I knew it. First off, I called you to tell thanks, I don't owe you anything. The amount of chores you get done from me is way more and what I asked was absolutely nothing."

Meenu, karan's sister, chuckled on the other side, "okay, okay, calm down. Bhondu. If you're insisting so much, then okay, when I come to Punjab, your customised Audi is mine for a week,this is only because of you insisting."

Karan's eyes widened in surprise and disbelief. "Listen, Meenu di. I am not giving you the Audi. No matter what."

He hated how annoying people got at times. It was just a help. Common courtesy. Nobody understands that. Maybe he never understood that it was the soft spot he had for her that made him care for her like that.