CHAPTER-03:DEBATE

As Tejasswi and Rashmi were moving towards the set, they saw Karan and Vikas standing there talking to each other. Karan had his line of sight towards the girls and Vikas who was standing opposite to him showing his back to the girls.

Seeing Rashmi who was a familiar face to Karan, he waved at her and she looked at him and waved back at him with high power and zeal. Looking at Tejasswi standing next to her and not to act rude he waved at her as well but Tejasswi being the queen of her own land did not even notice it and walked away from that scene with Rashmi.

"Attitude much? Tejasswini is really too much about herself", Karan subconsciously murmured oblivious of the fact that Vikas was talking to him about something.

"Tejasswini? Who's that now? A new chick that you're going to dump in a week or so?", Vikas asked in a frustrated and dejected voice.

Vikas was absolutely frustrated with the way Karan was dealing with his break up. He knew Anusha and Karan were in a long term relationship but that does not give him any privelige to become a player.

"No lol. I am talking about the girl with Rashmi. Who is supposed to be debating against us for the Ladies vs Gentlemen questions."

Vikas looked at him for a second. He tried to speak something and shut his mouth. He freezed for a second and then erupted into fits of laughter. Karan looked perplexed but quickly came to his senses when Vikas was about to fall down while laughing. He held the laughing mess in one hand and pulled him up to stand straight.

After annoying Karan while laughing for a long time and said,"Oh My God!! She should have heard you calling her Tejasswini, she would have chopped you then and there. She is 'TEJASSWI' not 'TEJASSWINI' and she is like that only. She doesn't like unnecessary male attention swarming towards her. She always has a clean slate regarding her relationships in this industry--"

"Woah !! Slow down right then and there. I just waved a hi, I did not go there asking for a marriage proposal so you can calm down and we can let this topic go."Saying this Karan walked away from Vikas towards the shoot.

Meanwhile Rashmi had observed how Tejasswi had ignored Karan and knowing her friend she knew that she wouldn't do any such thing so she nudged the Tejasswi who was lost in her world of troubles and food.

"What is wrong with you Teja? Why did you behave the way you did with Karan. It is very wrong of you to do something like that. He just waved a polite greeting towards you and you not being you bluntly ignored it. What is going on in your mind? Why are you behaving like this?"

Tejasswi was shocked for a moment. She honestly did not realise that someone did wave at her as she was lost in the rumours the media was spreading about her and Shivin. She already had told the media a hundred times that there is nothing between them yet are fans so blindly shipping this being imbecile and ignoramus to how it would affect her. She already has faced her share of grief and distress and increasing it to tenfold by letting a celeb in her life as a companion was the last thing she had in her coffin list.

"Honestly I was too busy to realize or else I would have never done that to anyone. You know me right, Rashmi?"

"I know baby but it really looked like you showed a lot of attitude towards him.", Rashmi said and patted her back as she moved away from her to make a call.

Tejasswi looked to her left and saw a grumpy Karan walking into the set. There was a cup in his hand and the delicious aroma of the chai was tempting her too run to him grab it from him and finish it all

Focus Teja, It is MISSION APOLOGY not MISSION CHAI STEALING.

She then slowly, like a cat, went to Karan. He who was busy drinking his chai noticed a pair of heels approaching him. He looked up to see the girl that ignored him approaching him. He wanted to ignore her the way she did but his mom's word of never ever being disrespectful to a woman by words or actions struck him. But that never meant he would be all sugary towards her. He was the 'WILD BOY OF THE INDUSTRY' for some reason. He cockily raised his eyebrow at her.