Welcome to Camp Cretaceous

"Rexy!" I yelled. I was standing on the platform right beside the t-Rex enclosure where we can watch and interact with her. I hear heavy footsteps and smile. "Hey girl." I say as she walks up to me. I reach out and put my hand in between her nostrils. She makes a happy sound and rubs against my hand.

"Mrs. Grady." A voice spoke behind me. I sighed and turn around.

"Yes?" I ask annoyed. It's a park employee and he looks nervous. "What is it?" I ask.

"Mr. Grady wishes to speak with you." He says. I roll my eyes and nod.

"Alright I'll meet him at the raptor pen." I say and turn back around. I stroke Rexy's nose before laying my forehead on her nose. "I gotta go girl. I'll be back later." I say then walk off. I walk down the stairs and through the door that leads outside. I see the same employee in a jeep waiting on me. I jump in and he starts driving towards the raptor pen.

~~~
As soon as we arrive I jump out and make my way towards the paddock. I walk up the stairs to the viewing area and see my dad working with the raptors. I walk over to him and look down. Charlie and Delta are fighting with each other while Echo is wondering around. Blue is the only one paying attention to my dad.

"Charlie! Delta! Knock it off!" My dad yelled but they don't listen. After a few more minutes of them not listening I put my thumb and index finger in my mouth and give a high pitched whistle. I get all 4 raptors attention and they stand waiting for a command.

"We're walking this way!" I say and start walking around the platform with the raptors following me. I stop by a bucket and reach my head in. "Charlie! Delta! Echo! Blue!" I say each of their names while throwing them a piece of meat as a reward. "Free to go!" I say and put my hands down. As soon as I put my hands down the raptors take off running around. My dad approaches me.

"I still don't understand how you get them to listen to you." He chuckles.

"They don't always listen. I get lucky. You'll get them to listen to you someday. Now why did you want to speak with me?" I ask him as we watch the raptors play.

"I signed you up for Camp Cretaceous." Dad said. I give him a slight glare. "Don't give me that look. It's a great way to make friends." He explained.

"But I have a friend already." I sighed.

"The T-Rex doesn't count. You need actual friends. There's kids around your age going. It'll be fun." He tried to convince me.

"It'd be fun to throw you in the raptor pen and see what they do with you." I glare. He glared back and I roll my eyes. "Fine. Fine. I'll go. But you better find someone to handle Rexy. I don't want any deaths on my hands." I say. He nods and we walk to his jeep. We then head home so I can pack and then say see-ya-later to Rexy.

~~~Time Skip~~~

(This is how you look along with the blue hair and piercings except you don't have the two lip piercings

(This is how you look along with the blue hair and piercings except you don't have the two lip piercings.)

I was in dads jeep heading towards the dock where the other kids are waiting. We pull up and dad parks the car.