The Nublar Seven

(Changing certain lines of what people said so it fits the story.)

The Spino growled from where it stood on Big Eatie and the dinos that weren't controlled ran.

"Where are they going?" Brooklyn asked.

"They're afraid." Ben gasped.

"We gotta help her!" Darius yelled as he tried to run to Big Eatie but Brooklyn grabbed him before he could.

"Darius, there's nothing we can do." Brooklyn said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him away.

"What about Evelyn? We have to help her!" Darius yelled as he stared at his crying girlfriend.

"We can't help her. As much as I want to, we can't." Brooklyn sighed.

"Aren't you at least gonna finish her off?" Hawkes asked from where he held Evelyn. "You know, put her out of her misery?"

"No." Kon answered as he handed his controller to the dude standing next to him. "Motivation for the children to give up that password. And of that doesn't help them then we have her." Kon said as he motion to Evelyn. "Now, go get it." Evelyn was to defeated to fight as Hawkes dragged her along while he controlled the Spino to walk after the campers. The other dude controlled Toro as he walked alongside Hawkes. Little Eatie roared at the Spino before going over to Big Eatie and gently nudging her sadly. Hawkes and the dude controlled Toro and the Spino to walk passed the viewing platform, where the campers were hiding.

"If he's willing to kill Big Eatie, what would he do to us to get that password?" Yaz asked.

"Oh, great. So, either we stay and face certain death......" Ben trailed off.

"Or we leave the island." Brooklyn finished.

"Brooklyn's right. We have to get to the boat." Kenji said.

"Really? After everything we've been through? We're just throwing in the towel and leaving the dinosaurs to fend for themselves?" Sammy asked.

"We can't leave! They have Evelyn! I'm not leaving her." Darius said worriedly.

"Darius......" Brooklyn sighed.

"We can't leave her. She wouldn't leave us." Darius argued.

"We'll try and find a way to free her. Then we'll head to the boat." Yaz decided.

"Did you see the look on her face? She looked so devastated." Sammy sighed.

"I get it. She raised Rexy, a T-Rex, since she hatched. Plus, now she's raising Wonder, another T-Rex. It must've hit her hard. Harder than it did us." Kenji said.

"Yeah." Ben nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Kon needed the password so he decided to switch up how to get it. He used his tablet to lower the temperature and make it storm and hail. While the campers tried to figure out a way to get Evelyn and get to the boat, Kon had Hawkes and the other guy use the Spino and Toro to attack them. The campers screamed as they were surrounded by the Spino and Toro.

"Split up! We'll meet at the boat! I'll try and get Evelyn!" Darius said and the campers scattered. But Hawkes had heard what Darius said.

"They're headed for the boat. And they want the girl." Hawkes told Kon through his earpiece. "Don't worry. They won't make it." Darius, Kenji, and Brooklyn entered the sewers to escape but they found a Pteranodon in there.

"That does not belong in here!" Kenji yelled before they ran the other way. The Pt-don grabbed Brooklyn, which made Kenji grab her, and the pt-don dragged both of them through the air before crashing into a walkway from the weight and falling into the water. Kenji landed on the walkway and grabbed onto Brooklyn's hand before she fell into the water with the pt-don. "I got ya." Kenji grinned at Brooklyn as he pulled her onto the walkway. The pt-don burst from the water and landed in between Kenji and Brooklyn, separating Brooklyn from the two boys.