Chaos Theory

We were searching for the button that would allow us to head what Darius and Sammy were saying.

"We still can't hear you! Just start hitting buttons." Brooklyn said.

"Guys, what's Darius saying now?" Ben asked. I then hit a random button and it allowed us to hear what Darius and Sammy were saying.

"Absolutely not! You're going to get killed if you go in alone." Sammy yelled at Darius.

"I have to! This is all my fault." Darius responded.

"What are you talking about?" Sammy asked.

"Look, the only reason Mitch and Tiff know about the watering hole is because I showed them. I'm the one who didn't listen to Brooklyn and Evelyn. The dinosaurs are in danger because of me. I promised you all I'd get you home. And I........I already lost Ben." Darius explained.

"Darius, that's not your fault." Sammy denied.

"Mitch said their boat is at the northwest dock. Get everyone together and get off the island now while Mitch and Tiff are busy." Darius ordered.

"What about you?" Sammy asked.

"I have to make this right." Darius answered.

"We got your back, Darius! Forget the boat. Mitch and Tiff are going down!" Ben said into the speaker.

"Ben?" Darius yelled.

"You're alive?" Sammy asked.

"Oh, right! You didn't know. Yeah. Also, we found the sound button, so we can hear you. And I defeated Toro. Bumpy also says hi." Ben explained but Darius and Sammy just stared in shock at the camera. "I think I broke them." Yaz then shoved Ben out of the way.

"Yeah, Ben's alive, we're very happy about it." Yaz said over the speaker until Brooklyn shoved them out of the way.

"Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in." Brooklyn said into the speaker.

"You don't get it. You guys could get to the boat, save yourselves." Darius said.

"No, you don't get it. You're one of us." Yaz said.

"And we're not going to let Mitch and Tiff get away with killing dinosaurs." Brooklyn said.

"I never liked those two anyway." Kenji said.

"Same" I agreed.

"It's dino-savin' time! Camp fam for life!" Sammy cheered.

"Okay, now that we've established lifelong camp family status, how do we stop them?" Yaz asked.

"Feed both of them to the Mosasaurus!" Ben suggested but we didn't agree with that. "Really feels like we're not getting our full use out of the Mosasaurus, guys."

"We're not going to purposely feed them to the Mosasaurus, Ben. But if a random dino like the Baryonyxes or some other carnivore came along and were to try and eat them, I wouldn't necessarily try and save them." I said.

"Wait, if they're going to the watering hole to kill dinosaurs......" Brooklyn trailed off.

"Then we just have to make sure there aren't any dinosaurs there for them to kill! It's time for us to do what we do best." Darius decided.

"Cause chaos?" Kenji asked.

"Get stuck in the middle of a lot of angry dinosaurs?" Yaz guessed.

"Defeat Toro again?" Ben added.