Welcome to Jurassic World

We were all panting from the crash. I pressed a hand against my head and winced. I'm so gonna have a headache.

"Is everyone okay?" Darius asked.

"Is everyone.....?" Yaz chuckled sarcastically before getting out of the van and slamming the door.

"Yaz, wait!" Sammy yelled. Sammy chased after Yaz while the rest of us got out of the van.

"We're not okay! We're in the middle of a jungle with a monster dinosaur out there, and you....you...." Yaz yelled while glaring at Sammy.

"Destroyed our only way to get help and lied about it! I told you guys!" Brooklyn yelled.

"So, you did take Brooklyn's phone? Why? What were you doing?" Darius asked.

"Probably trying to erase my video of her taking those samples from the Sinoceratops. And you knew about the Indominus Rex because you were snooping around Dr. Wu's office when I ran into you. I knew it!" Brooklyn realized.

"I didn't mean to destroy the phone. I fell on it when the zipline came down and-" Sammy tried to defend herself.

"But you did steal it?" Ben cut her off. "You had it that whole time and didn't tell us?"

"Hood up. What were you doing in Dr. Wu's office, Brooklyn?" Darius asked.

"I......it doesn't matter. I didn't break our only way to call for help and then lie about it! This is not my fault! This is her fault! She-" Brooklyn was cut off by Sammy.

"I'm here to spy!" We all stared at Sammy shocked. "For a company called Mantah Corp."

"Mantah Corp? They're a bioengineering company, big rivals with Masrani. They tried to make dinosaurs, too, but Wu beat them to it." Darius explained.

"You doomed us all for some lousy company?" Ben asked.

"Our ranch was in trouble, so my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some shady people. We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them. Use the behind-the-scenes access I'd get at camp to gather info from Wu's lab, and DNA from dinos, and whatever else they needed. But then Brooklyn caught on, and I got scared, and then everything went wrong." Sammy explained before standing in front off Yaz. "This is the last thing I wanted to happen."

"Oh. To be next to a broken van on Killer Dinosaur Island? Hey, me, too! What are the odds?" Yaz scoffed sarcastically.

"Yaz, I-" Sammy tried but Yaz cut her off.

"Was it all a lie, wanting to be friends? Pretending you cared about....you just needed someone to hide what you were doing. Tell me I'm wrong." Yaz accused but Sammy stayed quiet with tears rubbing down her face. "I'm such an idiot." Yaz muttered while walking off.

"You are wrong! I just didn't know how to say it, how to explain to you. Just because I spied doesn't change who I am." Sammy said as she chased after Yaz. Sammy went to lay her hand on Taz's shoulder but she pulled away.

"Don't touch me!" Yaz snapped. "Go away, Sammy." Sammy then ran away from us while crying and Yaz walked back over to us.

"Look, I know the situation we're in is suboptimal-"

"It's trash. Just say it's trash, Ben." Brooklyn cut her off.

"Yes, but despite the obvious trashitude.....we...we need to—Bumpy, what are you...." Ben tried to say but Bumpy kept interrupting him. The Indominus then broke through the trees and roared at us. We screamed and quickly tried to hide but the Indominus just ran right passed us. I helicopter then flew over head and started shooting at the Indominus.