Who's the Boss?

We tried to get BRAD-X to play music but the only song that played was Kash's rock music. We had to covered our ears as the song was so loud.

"BRAD, stop!" Darius yelled and BRAD-X quit playing music. "Sorry, guys. Guess Kash only has one song loaded on this thing."

"Not to worry." Mae chuckled. "Just hearing you say you locked Kash away is music enough for my ears."

"You got that right!" I grinned and Wonder nuzzled her head against mine.

"We trapped Kash!" We cheered until Firecracker knocked Kenji over before laughing as she ran away with Ben chasing her.

"Get back here, Firecracker!" Ben yelled as he chased her.

"Where did Rebel go?" Kenji asked. I walked over and pet Angel as Brooklyn and Kenji went to look for Rebel. A minute later, she came back with a worried look.

"Hey, I think something's wrong with Rebel. He's chill, but not usually this chill." Brooklyn said.

"Angel's acting weird too. She's usually more bitey." Sammy nodded. We turned and watched as Ben continued to chase Firecracker around.

"No issues for Firecracker." Yaz said. "She is right at home."

"Wonder is fine, too." I added.

"Maybe that's the problem. Maybe they don't belong here in the jungle biome. But Sinoceratops live in the jungle. It doesn't make sense." Sammy said.

"Well, they're also half Spinosaurus, like the one in the desert biome. Maybe we should try there?" Brooklyn suggested.

"Works for me." Yaz shrugged before turning to yell at Ben. "Hey! We're taking the kids to the desert!"

"Yeah, have fun." Ben waved us off. I chuckled as we started making our way to the airlock that leads to the desert biome.

"He's like a kid on a video game waving off what his mother just told him to do." I said and the others laughed.

"So, um, I have something to tell you guys." Brooklyn said nervously as we walked.

"What is it?" Sammy asked.

"Me and Kenji are dating." Brooklyn revealed with a blush while she rubbed the back of her neck as we walked into the airlock.

"Finally!" Yaz groaned and I nodded in agreement.

"It was obvious that you two liked each other. It was basically torture for Yaz and I to watch you two be awkward with each other." I said.

"I can't believe you two are a couple!" Sammy squealed. "I'm gonna call you Ken-lynn. No, wait, Brook-ji. And as your biggest fan, I'm officially dubbing myself a Brook-Kenj-er." Sammy finished awkwardly since she didn't know what to call it.

"And thanks for the push, Yaz. If it weren't for you, it would've taken me a lot longer to figure out I liked him too." Brooklyn said.

"You helped Brooklyn with that?" Sammy gasped.

"I may have." Yaz laughed.

"Yaz, girl, look at you. Giving advice, getting in touch with your feelings." Sammy said.

"You know it." Yaz grinned. "Now all I have to do is get Darius and E together." Yaz said.

"Get us together?" I questioned confused. Had they not noticed they we were already together?

"Yeah! It's totally obvious you and Darius like each other." Sammy agreed.

"Now we just need to get you two together." Yaz said.