Chapter 17

Train pt2

3rd pov
The train just started going forward to their next stop when the presence of a demon showed up. Rengoku got up and walked to the door to the next wagon.

"Please don't mind this. It is only for your protection." He said holding the grip of his sword.

Tanjiro was following close behind, wanting to see the older's breath and prowess. Since there was still one person sitting in the wagon, not able to escape the demon, Tanjiro forced himself to at least cut off the demon's legs and arms to immobilize it. Rengoku used this opportunity to strike down his ennemi, which at the moment was the demon.

"Flame breathing, First Form; Unknowing Fire!"Said Kyojuro charging to the monster at a high speed, decapitating it easily.

Inosuke and Zenitsu who were not far behind were really impressed, it was their first time seeing someone so strong fight in front of them. Tanjiro was unfazed, Akaza, who had been training him for the pas 5 years, was a lot stronger than Rengoku.

"Thank you for your help, Kamado-kun!" Tanjiro was not pleased at the name Kyojuro called him by.

'Kamado, ew'

In his mind, the only last name that suited him was ' Kibutsuji'. But he didn't show it on his face, or it would make the Hashira much more suspicious of him. So he kept it inside, the hate and disgust he felt towards humans.

'Such selfish creatures they are. Why would they try to kill someone who simply trying to survive his illness. Humans eat meat, like beef of pork, all the time, but for him to eat his meat, that happens to be humans, is wrong!?! Animals don't do the same for humans, so why for him?!' Thought Tanjiro all the time.

"Please call me Tanjiro, Rengoku-san." Said Tanjiro out loud politely.

"Very well, Tanjiro-kun."Said Kyojuro returning to his seat, followed by Tanjiro, who was sitting in the same seat.

There was no one talking for a few minutes until Tanjiro decided it was time to investigate the knowledge in the Hashira.

"Rengoku-san, do you know a breath of fire?"

"I do not!"

"Really? Or a Hinokami Kagura dance?" Said Tanjiro faking a panic when he was overjoyed.

The closet breath is the one of the sun is the flame, and the user of the flame breath didn't know anything about it.

"No! But my father might know it. We have a lot of records from our ancestors. He read them a lot."

'F*ck' Thought Tanjiro after hearing what Kyojuro had to say.

He thought it would be trouble to have someone know about the strongest breath there is. He decided it would be best to kill them both before the other Hashiras, then the master, or the other way around. It there is no one guiding them, they can't take action before finding a new one. Or what Tanjiro thought. A few minutes later, everyone, except Tanjiro, was in a deep sleep. Three people sat next to their target and attached a rope connecting themselves and their target, being Zenitsu, Inosuke and Rengoku.

"Do your job correctly or you wont have your good dream by Enmu, understood?."Threatened Tanjiro.

They all gulped in fear at the sight of a frightening 10 year old boy.

"Yessir!"

A few minutes into the dreams of the three demon hunters, they were motionless, well... except Rengoku who was currently strangling the girl connected to him. Tanjiro sighed before walking up to them, he signalled Enmu to send another human to him. In under five minutes, two people arrived, a man and a woman, they were holding hand which showed Tanjiro they were a couple wanting to die together.

"You, come here." Said Tanjiro pointing the man. "What's your name?"

"U-um, my name is Ryosuke." He answered.

"And you?" He said the the shivering woman standing behind Ryosuke.

"I-I'm Sakura."

"Ok, Ryosuke, when I cut the rope tied to his wrist, you attach your own, make sure not to be seen nor do anything suspicious." Said Tanjiro in a commanding manner.

The man nodded before asking help from Sakura to tie the ripe to his own hand. When he was done, he walked up to the younger boy and gave him a sign he was ready.

"3, 2, 1... now!" Tanjiro cut the rope with a pocket knife.

He shoved the previous girl to the ground, waking her up and giving space to Tanjiro and Ryosuke. The man sat next to Rengoku and fell asleep, taking his mission head on.

"You..." Said Tanjiro, glaring at the girl. "You haven't done your job. You should be punished, right?"

"I'm sorry! I apologize for this mistake, but he wasn't supposed to be able to move during the dream! Please forgive this sinner!" She apologized, kneeling on the ground.

"No, I should kill you myself, but I'll give you to Nezuko, it's been a while since she has eaten. Isn't that right Nezuko?" He said, turning to his sister.

"Oh yes, thanks litle brother." She answered salivating.

A few seconds later, Nezuko jumped onto the girl and bit her neck, suddenly, all the passengers the the wagon started screaming in fear.

"Don't worry, you will die too." Said Tanjiro with a smile.

Moments following, the doors in the front and back of the wagon wouldn't open, well that's because Enmu had already merged with the train, keeping all passengers from escaping. All that while Nezuko was literally sucking the living sh*t out of the girl, not wanting to leave any trace behind.

"Now, Sakura, please come here."

"Yes?"

"I will give my trust to you, you will have to pretend to do the same as the others. Currently, Enmu is hiding the windows to make sure the demon slayer corps won't see my doing, but he can't keep it up for to long unless he wants he to be suspected. So we will have to pretend, okay?"

"Yessir!"

Sakura sat next to Tanjiro and tied the rope on their wrists. Both actually fell asleep in minutes, during this time, Enmu was killing and eating more humans to get stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hi! Been a while, huh? Well, here's the new chapter! Oh and thank you all for the 21k views!! See y'all later!

The 25th Night
1038 words