❪ 002. ❫ statues of killers    

SWEAT WAS NOW DRIPPING FROM KRISTEN'S FACE . . . as she faught a fellow widow in training. her mind wasn't in her mind, she wasn't focused━━ her mind was currently focused on her new supposed leader. she wasn't used to this feeling, being uneasy, like at any minute a bomb was about to explode━━ she was scared . so as she didn't even realise the foot heading towards her face. " fuck ! " she yelled as she felt the sting on her face. she knew that it would some point leave a scar. she then tried to push the thoughts out of her head even just for a moment, when the guard's walked in.

" you have a new widow joining you today, her name is natalia, she will be placed in the east wing in cell room 776."  Kristen then saw who they were talking about, the woman supposedly named natalia. she wasn't really over the moon to have a new roommate, but she wasn't completly angry with having one. in her eye's natalia looked beautiful, her red hair down in a specific pattern and her eyes━━ they looked beautiful, like millions of crystals shining in the night. but knowing who she herself was and what she does knew that even if she did get to know natalia she wouldn't get the chance to really get further.

" so, what happened? " , Vera asked as her friend seemed to be acting strange. " nothing, im fine ".
as vera were about to mention something else natalia came over. " hi, im natalia nice to meet you".  Kristen turned around as she saw the new recruited widow, or so she thought. she muttered a soft " hi " befire turning around to train with vera, well until natalia offered to join. " are you sure you want to train with us ?" " yes, im sure " natalia said with a little smirk, she's had her fair share of training━━plus, she wanted to see how good they do fight- well in particular red widow.

Although natalia didn't think of them as a challenge, she was greatly supprised by kristen's speed, agility and reflexes. something about kristen drew her closer, she didn't know why but it was just something about her that she couldn't figure out. maybe it was the fact that they were both killers, both are in the same position━━same place, both gods in the form of women. or maybe it was the fact that with everything she does, she knows she has to survive it all - and not die at the hands of their leaders - she's a cold hearted killer and she knows it.

THEY WERE ALL GATHERED IN THE MAIN LODGE TO MEET THEIR NEW LEADER . . . natalia looked around at how timid the fellow widows were. she wasn't going to lie she found it a little funny, knowing she was a widow herself - and seeing how scared they are at the sight of getting a new leader well, except kristen. kristen was always the one you coudn't see through, one of the reasons why she's red widow. even at her young age since joining W.A.R.P with hydra, they always had a little more fun with her. injecting her with every and any serum, desperately wanting her to be at her best - or in other words better than her motheralthough it wasn't shown in her body language or her face, kristen was truly scared - scared that even with everything she's done that memory of her first being there crosses her mind. everything was truly exhausting she wanted to leave, run away but she knew, they'd find her and when they do that's when it starts - when the blood bath starts.

"STAND UP STRAIGHT WIDOWS, YOU'RE ALL SO PATHETIC!!"  the secondary commander shouted. all widows stood in position waiting for their new supposed leader. "Ah now, Julian we shouldn't be treating our widows with such disrespect" the owner of the  voice said as he stepped out into the view of the widows. Alexander Pierce, the name rang in her head his face seemed familiar she didn't know why but it did.