❪ 003. ❫ liminal chokehold    

THERE WAS A VISIBLE SMUG SMIRK ON HIS FACE . . . as he saw all the widows reaction. he decided to take over the widow devision to see what they're made of and possibly have a third for a murder trinity. you see, Alexander had this crazy vision of world domination and that he'd eventually succeed once he had the right people to execute that main plan. As he scanned the room of widows his eye's stumbled upon Kristen, He's already seen her file ━ he found it impressive infact. she was one of the top one's in the division, Vera being a close second and Zeriah third. they were a set you would not dare pick a fight with, but as the saying goes ━ the toughest one's go through the most.

he walked passed the widows to face Kristen, hoping she wouldn't resist his proposal. but then again did they matter her opinion ? they'd put her through hell until she agreed.

" Ah, its a pleasure meeting THE red widow face to face "

" Oh Alexander Please, you're boosting my ego way too much " Kristen Replied with a smile, it wasn't a real smile. it could never be ━ she's never smiled a genuine smile since she was first forcefully put in the organization.

" well we do need a little ego boost every once in a while "

She Laughed at his comment, well atleast to hide the hatred in her tone.

" you know from what I've heard you are quite special "

" oh really ? " She said as she tried with every muscle in her body not to roll her eyes, other wise they might knock them out of her head.

"yes infact you'd be a very valuable asset to
my team"

Kristen was now a little intrigued at what he had to say, wondering what exact team he was talking about.

"bring them in"

Both Bucky ( then winter soldier ) and Eliza ( then Red Wolf ) walked into view.

" let me introduce you, this is the winter soldier
one of our best assassins of 70+ years. and the red wolf, he's one of our best assassins also. with having over 4 dozen kills in the last 6 years."

Kristen motioned for him to continue talking.

" Hydra's on a path to world donination, most of our governor's and leaders of the world had been assassinated. 90% of those to stand in our way are gone, there's only 1% left and we need you to erase that 1% "

Although Kristen Didn't notice, Natasha was listening keenly as to what 1% there was to erase. quite frankly that was part of the reason why she was sent here by fury.

Kristen didn't have time to agree or not, it was either do it or they'd beat you to the bone and maybe if they were in a good mood they'd let you live. she had no choice but to accept it, that was her life. she had no voice, every decision was made for her she had no freedom. none of them did they were all the same.