❪ 004. ❫ blood withdrawal

KRISTEN LOOKED TOWARDS THE TWO MEN INFRONT OF HER . . . not sure what exactly  to think. was it all a lie, were the people in front of her really real ? truth to be told she didn't wanna leave Vera behind or the others. who knows what would happen when they don't need her anymore, would she ever get to escape this ━ no, they wouldn't let her.

" you and a selection of widows are going to be in the main cynosure of hydra, with its operatives.

"NATALIA, AGENT 0, AGENT X , RED WIDOW AND SOLDIER S3 PLEASE STEP FORWARD !"

Kristen, Vera, Zeriah, Natalia and Wren all stepped forward. they led them to an area away from the main lodge, Kristen felt something was going to go wrong. as they were locked in said room a long line of gunshots echoed outside.

" Ah come on and watch the fun "  Alexander said with a laugh. she watched as all the other widows get shot and killed mercilessly in the head, all of them falling lifeless to the ground. she wanted to just break free and cause them enough pain they'd cause her and everyone else, but she had to hold on ━ not just for herself but for the others too. not a single tear shed from her eyes, she'd already cried too much to the point that she had to tears left to cry. she was drowned in her own thoughts, she didn't notice Eliza aiming to use the magazine of his handgun to knock her out, But Natasha did. she grabbed his arm, twisted it and brought a kicked to his chest as the gun fell to the floor, Bucky realized this and came after Natasha to help Eliza. well he tried, but was met with Kristen's boot to his face instead. he then resorted to stabbing her causing Kristen to fall back a little, Vera then came into the mix and kicked him in the back of his neck while he was distracted. Bucky was down and bleeding so was Eliza but something was triggered in Kristen's  mind, a memory of her with a boy.

" you're very slow at running Kristy " the boy said as he tickled the little girl, that little girl was her.

" oh shut up you know you cheated " she said laughing trying to get out of his grip.

" Guys dinner's almost ready and its getting dark come inside ! " her mom yelled from the portch.

" coming mom " they both said in unition. " race you back to the house ? " Eliza asked with a big grin on his face. " yup " 

"ready, set-" before he could say go she already ran off.  " hey get back here Kristy " he said laughing as he chased his sister.

As the Memory ended Kristen didn't know why it suddenly came up nor why she was seeing it but she didn't get time to think about it as everything went black.