❪ 005. ❫ lethal weapon    

TODAY WAS A DAY THAT KRISTEN WOULD WISH SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP . . . she had now woken up from being unconscious as she tried to study her surroundings quickly, as there might not be time to later. the room was dim, except for a little ceiling light providing as much light as it could, which wasn't much. it was mostly quiet, almost peaceful but for her that wouldn't be the case. one thing that was for sure was that they were watching her, she peered down towards her legs to see they were strapped to the table, trying to free her arm's to get to her legs wasn't easy, as the stab wound was still fresh and was a pain in the ass.

“ they didn't even care to fix my wounds, assholes ” she said not even above a whisper.

Just then she noticed Eliza enter the room, she had alot to say to him, if only she wasn't strapped to the table she would knock a few punches at his head.

“ well would you look at that they've sent their very own bitch boy to come get me. where's your little friend ? ” there was visible annoyance in her voice— after all he did try to knock her out, much less trying to kill her. He ignored her comments as he set his gun on the table beside her.

“ I've been sent here to escort you to your cell, and to untie you ”

She was about to mutter a reply, until an idea came to her mind, it was stupid but she'd get revenge atleast. Kristen waited until he fully untied her to strike, as he finished the last part of her feet she launched a kick to his face. once he was at a good distance, she took up his gun and threw it far across the room.

“ didn't see that coming huh ? ” a smirk made its way unto her face. He came at her sending a kick to her mid section, Kristen was sent back into a wall throwing up blood.

“ you know you are one stubborn woman, you should give up you know it would be much easier ” Eliza said as he walked up to Kristen.

the smirk was long wipped off her face, here she lied once again on the ground. Eliza was about to strike again when Kristen spotted a metal pole. she reached for it, using all the force she had to hit him in his head. Eliza cursed under his breath as she broke his nose. while he was busy focusing on his broken nose, Kristen took the opportunity to try to get up and try to strike him again. but luck still wasn't on her side as he blocked her punch and twisted her arm, he was breaking it but he didn't care, he didn't know who she was. he was doing this to his own sister, and he didn't even know. He then saw a knife across the table and took the opportunity to stab her. Kristen took all the strength in her not to cry out as he twisted the knife, she wasn't supposed to, that's what she was always taught. to never cry out nor seek help, she always kept fighting no matter what— and that wasn't always the best thing for her to do, but she'd rather be almost dead and fine rather than being tortured and being used as a lab rat. but another thing that Kristen was good at Quick Thinking so she then resorted use her feet. she used her left foot to step on his right one, luckily that was enough to get him to let go of the knife. she didn't dare to pull it out, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing her in pain. she walked over to the other side of the room to get the gun, as she spotted the gun, she was so close yet so far as he was already back up, yanking her feet to drag her away from the gun. Kristen tried to hold on to anything nearest in her vision, a table leg. as she desperately held on to the leg of the table, as he tried pulling her away. she then remembered the little pocket knife she always hid in her suit, she reached for it with one arm while still holding on to the leg of the table with the other. once she she got a hold of it, she stabbed him in his leg. that gave her a chance to get up, but this time she didn't go for the gun just yet. she took another metal post and started striking him repeatedly, when she felt sure that he wouldn't get up for a while, she headed for the gun. as the gun was now in her possession, in her mind she was rejoicing, she'd get revenge, she had the upper hand now. Eliza was slowly trying to get up but was surprised when he saw the gun in Kristen's hand.

“ Not so tough now huh ? you bastard ! ”

But he wasn't about to give up and Kristen noticed, he was a try hard just like her, Always fighting to death. he was about to try to launch his next attack, but became unsuccessful with his plan as Kristen proceeded to shoot him at a total of four times. one set in both his shoulders and the other in his stomach. right at that moment as if on que Alexander walked into the room slowly clapping along with bucky by his side staying quiet.

“ You better not come any closer, I've got 5 more bullets in this thing and its enough to end your life! ”

“ Is that so ? ” He said with a hint of amusement in his voice, but that moment was cut short as the bullets connected to his chest.

Then all hell broke loose. many guards came rushing in with guns and electrical shockers, at this point she wasn't even paying attention to her bleeding hand or her wounds, she wanted to get revenge, to get out of there, to live. so she did what she always did, she faught. but a new set of guards would come after she had finished fighting another, but all her fighting was in vain as she saw a female enter the room.

“ oh please dont tell me i have to fight you too ” Kristen said with a crack in her voice from the pain as she had been shocked multiple times.

“ oh no darling im not going to fight you, but she is ” there Vera was In her new attire and a gun in hand.

“ V-Vee ? No you cant be serious ” Kristen felt like a piece of her heart was ripped away, Vera was her best friend. they've been through thick and thin together, and they've now taken her from her.

Vera walked up to her and launched a kick to Kristen's abdomen, because she alowed it. She was her best friend she didn't want to fight her much less come close to killing her, and they knew and they took advantage of that.

After a few exchanged hits, Kristen was growing weak as she took most of her blows. she didn't fight back, no matter the circumstance. as she lied on the ground in a pool of her own blood, she muttered a few words to Vera before Vera knocked her out.

“ just know, if you ever remember me again, its not your fault. one day I'll get us out of here like i promised just like when we were little. ”

But it seemed to have done nothing as Vera showed no emotional changes, She then executed her final blow to Kristen's head.

“ Well that was an emotional moment, too bad she's too stubborn for her own good ” The Woman said who is identified to be working alongside Pierce. New guards now filled the room, as she made her command.

“ Clean all of this up, get miss Red Widow to her cell and Wolfy to his cell. and get Pierce some medical aid i take it he's been bleeding for quite sometime ” She said and as she was about to exit the room she turned to Vera.

“ Good work soldier, you have completed your duty ” And after that there was no trace of the woman as she then left. but to Vera, something felt missing. why did she feel guilty for hurting someone she's just met, but then her mind went back to the word's her opponent said. It kept on repeating in her mind and she had no idea what it ment.

JESTELLE TALKS!

IM BACK !! The willing to write is coursing through my veins rn and im feeling powerful.

So yes im tearing Vera and Kristen apart pls dont be too mad at me 😯 they'll be back i promise ok i pinkie swear ☝ and yes Our girl Kristen got revenge on Eliza 😗