Double Date

Date night came, you were struggling with what to wear. Now that you knew Jimin was capable of testing you, you were skeptical of everything. You wanted to look nice but also not look like you were trying too hard. You decided on a lilac-colored lace dress. It was nothing special, it had ruffled sleeves, and hung a little above your knees. You paired some white jewelry with it and some white heels. Nothing too tall, you couldn't walk properly in heels that were too tall.

Anna saw you come out of your room and whistled. "You look pretty!" You smiled at her compliment. "You look nice too!" You also liked her outfit, it was similar, but she added a jacket to hers. "Psh, I know." She winked at you.

You scoffed, "you are corny." And the both of you laughed. You were glad for the laughter; it shook off some of your nerves. Every time you were to see Jimin, you became really nervous. Something about him was intimidating, his presence and confidence. But he was always so sweet.

Anna's date was picking her up and Jimin was picking you up separately. Everyone decided that was best in case either couple wanted to go do something different after dinner. Minji arrived first and rang the doorbell. Anna squeaked; she was so excited. "See you there!" She waved bye to you and went out the door. A couple minutes later the doorbell rang again. Your heart started pounding, Jimin was here. You opened the door to greet him.

"Good evening!" You smiled so big seeing his lovely face. He grinned back at you. "Hey! Wow you look lovely." He looked shocked and gave you a sweet kiss on the cheek. You felt your face heating up at his sweet words. "So do you." You blushed harder. Jimin wasn't over dressed, he wore what was comfortable and still looking absolutely stunning.

 Jimin wasn't over dressed, he wore what was comfortable and still looking absolutely stunning

Jimin reached for your hand and laced his fingers with yours. You walked downstairs and he was parked right outside the apartment complex. He opened the passenger side door of a black SUV and you crawled in. He walked to the other side and got in.

You looked around the SUV, it seemed like the same car you'd seen a few times now, it was spotless. You were shocked. How did this man have such a clean car? Any other guy's car you had been in was usually a wreck. Was he a neat freak or something? You were wondering.

It was a short drive to the restaurant that Minji personally picked out. You didn't care where you ate as long as they had good food. Jimin had held your hand the entire drive and it was so comforting. He would look over at you every now and then and smile. He was so cute. Anna had texted you and told you that they had already gotten a table.

Once you both arrived, Jimin seemed to stand back far away while you talked to the hostess. She led you to the table with Anna and Minji after you informed her you had a party waiting. "There she is!" Anna yelled and pointed at you.

"Hey," you said bashfully at the attention being brought to only you. Minji stood up and put his hand out there for you to shake. "Nice to meet you, I'm Minji." You shook his hand and told him your name even though you were sure he knew it. "Hi, my name is Jimin." The two men shook and sat down in their chairs.