Violence Can Be The Answer

Anna walked in and saw you two, hot faced and close to each other. "Wow, you don't seem sick," she giggled. "If you wanted to be alone, all you had to do was tell me." She added, taking off her jacket and hanging it by the door. You stood up and Jimin unconsciously put a pillow over his lap.

"No, I left because your date is a creep." You weren't even going to ease into it. Anna gave you wide eyes. "What? Why?" She was shocked. "He hit on me as soon as he and I were alone. He told me to leave Jimin and date him. I asked him what about you and he said he didn't care.

I'm so sorry Anna, he was being super gross about it." You hung your head, you hated to have to tell her this, but the sooner the best. "R-really?" Anna was still in shock. Jimin added in, "I came back to the table before you, he told her to give him her number and not be with me. Then she punched him in the face." Jimin softly chuckled at your violence. "Was his nose not bleeding when you saw him again?" You asked curiously, but Anna shook her head. He must have tried to hide it somehow.

"That piece of shit," Anna said with gritted teeth. She tried to stay strong, but you could see tears form in her eyes. You hugged her but she let go quickly. "I need to be alone," Anna said softly and went into her room, closing the door.

You clenched your fists again, "I wish I had hit him more than once!" You shouted, getting angry again. "It's all over now, forget about it." Jimin comforted you, coming to hug you. He wrapped his arms around your waisted and made you rest your chin on his shoulder.

"But-." You started but Jimin held you tighter. He sang a melody in your ear in a beautiful, angelic falsetto. "I can make it better, I can hold you tighter, ohhh I can make it right." You became so quiet, listening to his beautiful voice. It settled you down almost immediately. You sighed and relaxed in Jimin's arms. "Thank you Jimin, you seem to...never mind." You got shy and ended the sentence there. You hugged him back and he hadn't let go yet.

"So, you won't have to fight off creeps anymore, would you like to be mine?" Jimin asked quietly in your ear. You hugged him as hard as you could. "Yes! I would love that!" You pulled back and he placed a soft kiss on your lips.

"Great." He smiled brightly at you, his eyes vanishing. "I think I'll head home; you go talk to Anna." You hugged him again, sad he was leaving, but understood why. "Okay, I hope I can see you again soon." You beamed at him. "You will. Goodnight." Jimin kissed your forehead and went to leave.

You inhale a sharp breath, you knew Anna needed you, even if she acted like she wanted to be alone. You tapped lightly on Anna's door. "Yeah?" She asked. You opened the door and saw her just sitting on her bed. You sat down beside her, laying your head on her shoulder.

"You okay Ann?" She nodded silently. "It's not like I was in love with him, just surprised he was like that. You never really know a person." You knew Anna would be alright, she was an extremely strong woman. Very independent, didn't rely on anyone for anything. You just knew she was in shock right now.

"In a way," Anna started. "I'm glad we did this; his real personality came out and I didn't waste more time on him." You nodded and hugged her around the waist. "He's not the one for you, but there's someone out there that is. Now you're one step closer to finding him." You offered her a sweet smile and she gave you one back. You got up to leave her to her thoughts. You knew she would be okay now; she wasn't even crying. You knew she was strong.

You went into your room and closed the door. You had the song stuck in your head that Jimin sang in your ear, you opened your laptop and open a search browser. You typed in the lyrics and tried to find whatever song he just sang to you.

You saw a video and clicked it. It was a lyric video portraying all the members in some band called BTS. The song started and you instantly liked it. You were listening and looking at the pictures of the members when your heart stopped stone cold. These faces looked familiar, most of them did. Then the fifth picture really killed you. It looked like Jimin and even said 'Jimin' under the picture. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven." You counted the members and remembered Jimin saying he had 7 coworkers/best friends.

You had heard of BTS, but never really jumped on the band wagon. You replayed the song over and over, listening to the beautiful singing. You instantly recognized every time it was Jimin's part in the song.

You spent the next many hours clicking on song after song that popped up next to the one you were currently listening to. You were plummeting down this rabbit hole. You happened to click on 'The Untold Truth' and recognized those lyrics as well. Jimin had sang those words to you also. Your heart was pumping so much blood. Your heartrate was so high you felt dizzy.

You clicked on the next video after that song ended, you sniffled. That song had made you cry, it was incredible. It was so beautiful but sad. This song was called Serendipity, it was a music video. You stared at it unblinking as you made unofficial eye contact with your new boyfriend.

The song was remarkable. The lyrics were so sweet, you wondered to yourself if they were about a past girlfriend. The lyric "Cause you love me, and I love you," played and your stomach was attacked with butterflies. Hearing him singing those words almost felt like it was to you. Watching this entire video felt so surreal.

"He's a good actor too?" You were shouting in disbelief at your laptop screen. You clicked on the next video, 'Fake Love', then the next, 'Idol, DNA, Black Swan, On, Lights, Butter', etc. Before you knew it, it was four in the morning. You rubbed your scratchy eyes. You realized that hours upon hours ago you received a text but never read it. It was from Jimin himself.

"I'm home, goodnight jagi."

You blinked at it, so confused. Why had he been hiding this from you? These videos had hundreds of millions of views, even billions, he was famous. Now you understood when you first met him why you thought he briefly looked familiar. You had probably seen his face several times for only seconds.

How was he so insecure about his voice when he was this famous and sang this often and well? Jimin really didn't lie to you, he told you he was a singer and dancer, he just didn't tell the whole truth. You weren't sure whether you were to be mad at him or not.

You were flabbergasted, thunderstruck, 'Jungshook' to borrow a phrase some of these commentors said. While you waited in the coffee shop for Jimin, you realized that you saw the guys named V, Suga, RM and J-Hope. You shook your head, amazed.

You had been so close to global stars and had no idea. Honestly you felt a little stupid. Now you understood why they were all so gorgeous and radiated their personalities. After you finished watching 'Not Today' you closed your laptop and rolled onto your bed, staring at the ceiling.

You didn't know how to process this information. How could you be so blind? Jimin was such a good actor, was he acting the entire time he was with you? No, why would he do that? You were racking every brain cell trying to figure this out.

Why hadn't he told you? Was he afraid of what you'd think? Now he was your official boyfriend, what did that entail? In a selfish way, you had wished you never searched for 'Make it Right.' You wished you could have been in the dark just a little longer.

Jimin didn't tell you upright, but he also poorly hid it by singing some of their songs to you. You squeezed your eyes shut and rubbed your forehead; a throbbing headache was incoming. You turned your lights off and tried to go to bed. It took a while before you finally drifted off to sleep.