Home

Moving day came. Jimin had hired a moving crew to transport and deliver all of your items from your old home to your new one. You had your old room all packed up and ready to go. The crew swept in and carried out each box and piece of furniture and then loaded it in their truck. You walked over to Anna and hugged her.

"I'll miss you Ann, please come visit soon." She hugged you back. "Same goes to you. If you ever get lonely, know that you have a place here." You kissed her cheek, something you had never done before. It was something that Tae did quite often to you now and it rubbed off on you.

Anna smiled sweetly at the affection. "You seem so happy and that's all that matters." She said hugging you again. The moving crew came back in for the last bit of things. "Okay ma'am, we are all finished here. We will meet you at your apartment." You nod and say goodbye to Anna. She watches, a frown on her face, as you leave.

You climbed into the car that was waiting for you downstairs and sat in the back beside Jimin. He instantly grabbed your hand and held it. "Hi beautiful." He winked at you, and you grinned. "Hi gorgeous," you said back.

The company car pulled away and you watched out the window as your old apartment disappeared from view. A tear rolled down your cheek, you were happy, but saying goodbye to your old home where you spent the last half decade hurt your heart.

Jimin wiped the tear with his thumb and kissed the spot where it had laid. "It'll be okay baby," he whispers, and you smile, believing him. You squeeze Jimin's hand. "I know."

The company car passes through the security gates, and you enter the complex that will be your new home. Your heart begins to race at the thought. You step out and take a deep breath of air into your lungs. Jimin seems to do the same thing and you laugh at each other when you realized you both did the same thing.

Soon a second company car pulls up and Tae steps out. He runs over to you and Jimin with a giant grin plastered on his face. "Hey roomies!" He slaps Jimin on the back hard, Jimin arches his back in pain, but Tae kisses your cheek sweetly.

"How come you're so nice to her but not me?!" Jimin shouted, outraged, and trying to soothe his burning back with a hand. "Sorry Jimin-ah," Taehyung said and made a kissy face and lunged towards him. Jimin put all his force and weight into pushing Tae away to stop him from kissing his face. "Yah!! Stop it!" You couldn't help but giggle as you watched them wrestle around. Taehyung ended up in a headlock and you were out of breath from laughter. If this was how you were going to spend the next year then you were going to be a very happy lady.

You left the boys fighting in the driveway and you went up to your front door. You punched in the code 071021, the code you both decided on was the date that you met. Only you guys would know it, it was the safest. You looked back at the two boys, and they had stopped fighting and were walking towards the door. You stepped inside and looked around at all the boxes sitting everywhere. Knowing everything needed to be unpacked and put away, you sighed feeling overwhelmed with the thought.

Once you were out of sight, Jimin stops Tae. "Tae, look." Jimin pulls out a teal box that says 'Tiffany' on it. Taehyung immediately begins jumping up and down and making odd sounds. Jimin opens the box and shows Tae the sparkling, giant diamond ring inside.

"You're going to propose?! When!?" Tae was screaming and Jimin was trying to shush him. "Soon, I haven't decided yet." Taehyung pulled him into a tight hug. "This makes me so happy. You'll have to tell ARMY soon though." Jimin nods. He knew that. It would break millions of hearts, but Jimin deserved love and happiness in the purest form, and he had found it within your heart. The two boys smiled at each other broadly and then made their way into their new home.

Jimin sought you out immediately and unexpectedly swept under your legs and lifted you in his arms bridal style. "Welcome to your new home baby," he said and kisses the tip of your nose. You smile and kiss him sweetly on the lips. "I love you, Park Jimin." He grinned, his beautiful eyes disappearing, and he replied with the truest sentence he could. "I love you more."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The story is over guys!

Thanks for taking the time to read it!

I hope you liked this story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ending Credits Song