Ice Cream

"Good morning :)." You were greeted with a sweet message from your overly stunning, overly talented, and way famous boyfriend. You texted him good morning back. You hopped out of bed, went into your bathroom to take a shower, when you were done you saw your phone flashed and picked it up curious. Jimin had sent you a selfie. You chewed on your lip; he was so damn gorgeous.

 You chewed on your lip; he was so damn gorgeous

"I changed my hair, what do you think?"

You hadn't even noticed his hair; you were too busy staring at his perfect face and lips. Those lips you desperately wanted to kiss again. Jimin was blonde when you met him, so this was new to you. He looked amazing as usual. You weren't surprised.

"Very handsome Mr. Park."

You typed back to him, nervously tugging on your hair and twirling it. You were getting some naughty thoughts while looking at him. You had to stop looking at it, you were getting all hot and bothered.

"Do you wanna sleep with that guy?"

You gasped at your newest text message. He made you blush so hard and wasn't even nowhere near you. He was such a flirt; you couldn't handle it sometimes. Of course, you wanted to sleep with him, didn't everyone? But he had said before about testing you and now you understood why he did that. Being as wanted and as famous as he was, it all made sense. He tested you to see if you were worthy. You hoped you were. You'd be waiting a while to sleep with him, you didn't want to be judged poorly.

"No, I have a boyfriend."

"But it's me, right?" You busted out laughing, he suddenly got self-conscious? Cute.

"Maybe, maybe not." Messing with him was fun, but it was time to head to class.

"That's mean."

****

When you got back home from school, you noticed Anna hadn't been out of her room all morning. You knocked on her door but there wasn't an answer. You opened the door; she had left it unlocked. You peaked inside to see that she was in her bed sleeping. It was three in the afternoon; this was highly abnormal for her.

You walked in and sat on her bed, gently shaking her awake. "Anna, it's three o'clock." She slowly woke up and turned around to look at you. "Oh hey," she said groggy, and you felt bad for her puffy eyes. She must have finally cried, your heart ached for her.

"You want me to make you something to eat?" You asked, worried about her. She shook her head no. You leaned down and hugged her tightly, "Let me know if you need anything." You stood up to leave her alone, you didn't want to crowd her. She was a proud woman; she wouldn't want you to pity her.

Once you left her room and shut the door, you phone started ringing. The ID read 'Jimin.' You answered it quickly. "Thanks for calling Panda Express, how can I help you?" You giggled, not being able to act to go along with the prank.