Next Step

You wake up to the most beautiful face lying beside you. You just look over his sweet, sleeping face. Jimin looked and sounded like an angel, but last night he didn't act like it. He had made you too loud, you knew at least one of the boys had to have heard you.

Your stomach growls signaling that you need to get up. After a quick bathroom visit to fix your hair and face and to pee, you slip on your jeans. Walking into the kitchen you see Jin already whipping up some breakfast. "Morning Jin," you say to him, and he turns to smile at you. "Morning, you're up early." Your face flushes at bit, "Well, I got hungry." Jin chuckles and turns back to his stove. "You won't have to wait long, I'm almost finished."

After a bit Jin tells you to go get some of the boys up, you get nervous at your task. Jimin wouldn't be so bad, even though he was hard to wake up. You knocked on Namjoon's door first and heard him mumble something through the door.

"Breakfast is ready!" You shout through the door. You then go to Hobi's room and just when you're about to knock the door opens up. J-Hope shouts in surprise. "Sorry!" You immediately say and he laughs loudly. "I was trying to tell you that breakfast was ready." He laughed more. "Okay, thanks!" He walks off giggling.

You go across the hall and knock on the door. "Taehyung?" You call out, he swiftly opens the door and greets you with a radiant box smile. You instantly smile back. "Morning new bestie," he says sweetly and hugs you. You relax in his long arms, he smelled wonderful, he must have just showered. "Hi Taehyung."

Hobi passes you both, busting into the other rooms yelling at the rest to wake up. You can see a sliver of the action from the hallway. He jumps on top of Jungkook and puts him in a loving headlock to wake him up. You can't help but giggle at the sight. "I'll go wake Jiminie," you say next and walk back into his room. You kneel down on the bed and shove his shoulder lightly. "Breakfast is ready," he grumbles, rolling around and rubs his eyes.

Sitting down on the bed, you run your fingers through his soft hair, removing it from his face. "Morning gorgeous," you whisper, and he grins. He sits up and kisses your lips softly. Jimin gets out of bed and puts some sweats on and slides a black ballcap over his bedhead. Something about Jimin in a hat is so attractive, you're not sure why.

Lacing your fingers with his, Jimin leads you to the kitchen. All the boys are piled in there now, many look tired, puffy faced and hairs sticking up everywhere. It melted your heart, they looked so ordinary even though they were all extraordinary. You take a seat beside Taehyung, and he smiles over at you. Jin brings over many pots and sits them on the table. "Dig in!" He yells, and the boys indeed dig in.

After breakfast, you're stuffed, and you let out a sigh of content. You stand up and look over at Jimin. "I'm going to go read that contract now." He nods and you walk into his room, close the door, and begin to read of the words carefully.

You think about what this little paper truly means. You had no intention to spill any beans about the boys, why would you? You weren't in this relationship for the wrong reasons, you didn't even know who he was when you met Jimin.

If signing this paper meant you could be with Jimin then you'd happily do it. There were restrictions about going public. It bothered you that you couldn't tell anyone and everyone that he was all yours, but you understood why.

ARMY would be devastated if they found out their angel Jimin was already taken. You grab a pen from the desk nearby and sign and date it. You had made up your mind the moment he handed it to you. But he wanted you to read it thoroughly, so you did. There wasn't anything on there you couldn't handle.

You exit Jimin's room and hand him the signed contract. His smile spreads across his face, "You sure?" He asks, still grinning broadly. You simply nod your hand. "Anything for you," you say and cup his sweet face between your hands. "Gross," Suga mumbles, he's sitting in the corner reading a book. Jimin's eyes dart to him and he gives him a scowl. "Shut up, don't make me remind you how loud you and your girlfriend were in the hotel in LA. That's gross." Suga rolls his eyes and gets up and walks away.

Kissing his soft, plump lips, Jimin pulls you into his lap. "This is a step in the right direction. Next you'll be Mrs. Park." You blush intensely at his words. The sparkle in his eyes and smile on his face indicate that he isn't joking with you.

You kiss his forehead and smile, "We will see about that." You chuckle and he gives a smirk. "What, are you still gunning for Tae?" You laugh, being caught in your joke. Jimin puts his lips next to your ear. "You remember what happens when you think about other men." Chills take over your body, you most definitely remembered last night. You nod slightly and he grins.

This man sure had some power over you. It was pathetic really, you turned to jelly when it came to him. He's always had a way with you though, the moment you laid your eyes on him. He has always made you weak in the knees and you have no doubt he will continue to do so.

Jimin stands up and laces your fingers with his, pulling you to his room. "Okay, now that you signed it, I know you're serious about us." Once inside his room, Jimin shuts the door. You look at him expectantly. "Sit down baby." You sit down obediently and stare up at him. He shifts his weight from foot to foot, being nervous about something.

"So, I was thinking," Jimin looks at you, trying not to look to nervous. "I've been staying in this dorm for a while now...and I think it's time I got an apartment of my own." You smile up at him, "That's a great idea Jiminie!" He quickly smiles at your reaction but then removes it.

Jimin sits beside you on the bed. "I was hoping we could look for one together." You stare at him with wide eyes, suddenly not breathing. Once you don't speak for a minute, Jimin continues. "I want us to move in together. I hate when I'm not around you. You make me happy, and I would have so much to look forward to if you were waiting for me at home every day."

You blink at him rapidly, trying to process this information in your brain. Move in with Park Jimin? Sleep with him every night, wake up to him every morning? You wanted nothing more than that. You pounced on Jimin and attacked him with hugs and kisses, he giggled as you planted kisses all over his beautiful face. "Of course Jiminie! I would want nothing else!" He wraps his arms around you tightly, smiling against your neck as he hides his face within it.

"But" he says and pulls back to look at your eyes, needing to judge your reaction. "Tae would probably want to move in with us too." Your smile spreads across your face and curves your eyes. "That would be just fine." Jimin smiles brightly and hugs you again. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." "As are you, my sweet mochi." He giggles at your words.