III

Ignore mistakes:(

Third Person POV:

"Make sure not to faint in your wedding Pete" Pond tease his brother-in-law though they rarely meet, Pond won't leave a chance without teasing Pete he is loved by everyone...

Pete's heart threatening to beat out of his chest he is right now standing In front of a wedding venue, the entrance is decorated beautifully...

"Are you ready, Pete?!" Mr. Pitchaya asks holding his hand when the music started they walk inside the hall....

Once he enters the hall there he finds Ae looking stunning in his blazer, his erratic heart is not helping him Pete breath out with his mouth since the oxygen from his nose is not helping him...

Wayo is in tears looking at his best friend looking elegant and beautiful in the white blazer

Pete's grip on the bouquet tightens squeezes it as he is so nervous he wishes not to faint at his wedding, it would be worst... Pete's dad hands him over to Ae, Ae smile and takes his hand guiding him towards the altar, his heart beating crazily....

They both turn towards each other they make their vows 

And priest proceed to say "now I pronounce you as husband and husband" the whole wedding hall turned into a loud cheer applauding and showering them in flower petals rain both of them exchange wedding rings and sign the wedding documents...

"Now you may kiss your husband" Pete's lips are trembling he just wishes that he won't faint when Ae's lips touch his Ae pull him by waist Pete's hand land on Ae's firm shoulder Ae's one-hand cup Pete's face pulling him by chin slowly and kiss him Pete felt like millions of crackers burst in his stomach he might explode anytime the kiss was short and endearing earnings l an aw~~ from everyone in the hall though Pete didn't feel any emotion in that kiss from his husband he just brushed it off...

Ae let go of him Pete was tired after the wedding not physically, but mentally he had a lot of stress they didn't even have time for the wedding they had to rush Pete can finally breathe after the wedding...

The smile on his face never left since he danced with Ae at the wedding ball he felt like the happiest person on earth enjoying his wedding though he is nervous, excited, scared to start married life things rushed so fast he didn't have time to even breath and take a moment to admire the moment...

Pete never thought that his childhood rivalry would become his husband the guy who irritates him a lot since his childhood is his husband know how wonderful is this fate bringing two enemies together in a bond of marriage...

Ae got a house as a wedding gift after the wedding both Ae and Pete go to their new home to start a new life one is excited, and the other one is full of rage...

Once they reach home Ae ignore and went into his room, Pete thought Ae must be tired from this all wedding thing, and he just ignored it and went into one of the rooms for the night he did expect something might happen tonight he was disappointed with his husband's behaviour and just gave up for the night...

Pete is getting bored in his room, and he calls to his friend Wayo "hey what are you doing?!"

"Bitch are you crazy it's your wedding night and why are you calling me at this hour Ae must be looking for you don't be stupid go to him don't be crazy the lingerie which I gave you just wear it don't be nervous enjoy you are night the research which we did it's going to be useful don't be nervous ok?!" Wayo shout on the other line

"Just breath before you speak idiot there's nothing going to happen what you are anticipating for he just went to his room and he might be sleeping, must be tired and I am getting bored here" Pete answered bored

"Come on, stupid if you can't sleep and can't get fucked by your husband don't disturb others at this hour I am gonna go Phana is waiting for me" Wayo cut the call

Pete frown and cuts the call cussing him he looks at the mess in his room wedding dress those gifts his suitcase everything is a mess and sighs at the sight...

He thought to unpack the luggage, at least his night pass by...

The next day Pete woke up early excited to meet his husband he prepared breakfast for him Ae just ate it without even looking at him, he just left Pete felt bad at the cold behavior from his husband even though it's awkward to accept but at least he is trying whereas Ae is just being Ae sulking puppy ignoring Pete....

To be continued.....

Keep voting and commenting hope you all like it...

Bye for now 😘👋🥰🥰👍 😁😘😘😁👋👋👋