XIII

Ignore mistakes:(

Flashback what actually happened

Third Person POV:

After Ae left threatening Pete that he will show him what it is to his wife Pete couldn't take a chance anymore he quickly went to his parents and told them everything what happened between Ae and him how treats him how this baby was uncalled for...

Pete's dad helped him move to Paris he got a house

His career had a rough start with everyone's he had reached some point but wasn't successful until Zee came he and Pete together made hot couple it hit magazines and from then no turning back Zee is good of Win too...

On the other Ae didn't care for the first few days he was enjoying his life without the burden called Pete he went back to his hookups, clubs, bars everything just like earlier he called his friends home they had good time until someone asked about his wife...

"Ae you always boast about your wife that he was a whore and is awesome in bed can we get to taste him"

"Shut your mouth before I kill you" Ae bark

"You were the one offered did you forget and why is it bothering you don't I won't go overboard I'll take good care of him" he winked

even Ae don't why it bothered him but he didn't like the way they referred Pete he didn't how they asked to have a taste of him that's all took for him to break the head of his friend with the alcohol bottle resulted in a complete chaos police case hospitals everything happened...

After that incident Pete envelope in his mind his heart he took over his body his actions everything whatever he do it reminds him of Pete but when he realised it was too late...

Ae's father was sick he couldn't look at his son breaking down he can't help but get more worried he got sick... Even in his last breath in hospital he only worried about his son.."son go to your man bring him back" that's it and father closed his eyes forever Ae's life is in despair he can't do anything everything happened so fast he didn't had Time to breath...

After that Ae decided to take up the company if he concentrate on work it might help him to forget things---to forget about Pete...

End of flashback....

There is no turning back from then from five years Ae just concerned in his work expanding his connections relations internationally increasing their branches shares everything he could do to forget him keeping him busy he didn't let Pete occupy his mind keep it didn't help though still there is something missing he missed his Pete...

Ae's team is going through models pictures they have to choose models for their next project from the pile...

Few pictures caught their attention...

There is something about this model the tem like pictures they select few models randomlySoon they sent invite for screening and models came to Bangkok office on the Scheduled day..

Ae frown at the sight he didn't expect the model to meet Pete as one of his model's....

Pete's body went numb as if he forgot to breathe Pete look at the animal standing infront of him Ae does the same he didn't process what is happening

Pete didn't want to create a scene he remain silent tried to control his emotions best as possible

"Please to meet you" Ae extend his hand as if nothing happened

Pete loathes the physical touch he didn't mean to act rude but he can't help it either he didn't shake his hand Pete just greet him in traditional Thai style wai by joining hands Ae was taken back but did the same

Pete soon walk out of the cabin after the meeting he feel suffocated and breathing same as him being in   same room with that beast Pete couldn't bear it he just needed air to breathe...

Through out the meeting Ae didn't take his eyes off the models especially Pete he kept looking towards models even while discussing about the project Ae's attention is on only one person Ae follow him when Pete walk out of the cabin

To be continued.....