XIV

Ignore mistakes 😣

Third Person POV:

When the eyes of AePete meet their blood run cold a wave of guilt washed over them tears pool in Pete's eyes he has a difficulty in breathing now Ae is just sunned unable to move...

Pete wants to run away hide somewhere where he can't find him again... A wave of flashback hit Pete reminding him every deed of Ae how he didn't leave any chance to break him and it did...

It can't be happening it should not happen it is not supposed to happen how naive was Pete to accept this modelling contract without knowing the details...

Pete beats himself internally for letting Ae find him easily tears drop out wetting the cheeks his heart beating eractic he is suffocated he couldn't breath when Ae comes forward Pete stumble at his steps backing out his body about to hit the floor but soon is embraced in two strong arms it was----Zee

When Pete his eyes his begged not to be in arms of that animal but soon he take a big amount of oxygen when he saw Zee holding him which he forgot to breath in when he saw that beast...

Ae stop in tracks only to frown at the sight his heart aches at it the happiness he felt when saw Pete is washed away with the other model's presence his hands formed in fists...

"Oh are you ok Mr.Pete I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Mr.Zee please come in" manager invite them into the office Pete passing through Ae making the proximity between them Ae could smell a sweet smell in the air when Pete went past him....

Nothing has changed the smell reminds him of past it's the same old smell of Pete when calmed him in his absence now that he could smell in as if he's been pulled into a trance he follow it just like a puppy....

Is Ae happy to meet the other guy or sad or scared or nervous or guilty don't he can't name the storm running him but he is sure whatever it is it's gonna change their lives....

Ae could take a glimpse at their past what he did how Pete begged him every time he bring pain on him how he ran away everything comes in a flash....

When Pete and Zee are left alone in the waiting room Zee look at Pete suspiciously "is there something you are hiding?!" He asked calling Pete to earth who is lost in thoughts..

"Huh?!"

"Is anything wrong you seem off are you not well?!"

"N-No nothing I'm fine just not used to all these since I came after long time I feel different" Pete somehow hide it...

"He should not meet Win he is not supposed to know Win is alive" Pete keep murmuring under his breath...

Ae went back to his cabin he couldn't believe what just happened soul came back to his lifeless body the guilt the regret that dreadful past he saw his Pete in tears the fear in his eyes is the same which he long back it's still there and he hates to see that again in his eyes "the fear in your eyes shows me how much you hate me Pete are you even ready to forgive me?!" Ae question to Pete's picture which is in his personal cabin a picture made by himself with his hands.. where no one is allowed expect him memories of Pete craved over every place he live.....

Ae has been called out by his secretary to the meeting with models he has to face it he went to conference room both avoid eachother at the meeting but still Ae can't help it he kept looking at him now there is no turning back they had accepted this and they have to do this...

Both the models accepted the offer as it from their agency Pete didn't look into the business details that's what brought him here after meeting everyone left Pete's feet froze when Ae stop him...

"Give up this project I don't want you to partner with someone!" Ae finally speak but after 5 years the first he said is to stop Pete from doing something which he wanted..

"Who are you to tell me what to do no wonder you haven't changed still want to rule over me?!" Pete mock him Ae snicker to it Pete hates the fluttering in his stomach...

"I'm your husband did you forget!" Ae's answer made Pete laugh

"Did you forget about the divorce you are my ex-husband" Pete remind him of his past Ae felt a sting as it came from Pete...

"Only if I has signed it, but I didn't sign those papers just some documents won't decide our relationship and I'm still your husband! And you need to obey me" Ae finally let the truth which he kept hidden from the world...

Pete's eyes get wet his blood run cold he thought to quit but that Ae made a stupid mistake showing his authority Pete wanted to slap him across the face....

"Fucking asshole"

To be continued.....

Hope you all like it