VI

Ignore mistakes:(

Warning mature content 🔞🔞 not just that much more something triggering too😣 it has started

Third Person POV:

Pete did went to Ae's room his room is different from Pete's the dark aura is beaming in the room...

This the first time they are going to make love on the bed but Pete is in pain he can't let Ae do it again...

"Ae I'm sorry but I'm in pain can we not do it today?!" Pete is nervous scared fidgeting his fingers he ask Ae who eyes turn dark...

"You, the pretty mouth of yours I'm sure you know what to do right?!" Thanks to him but somehow he showed mercy not doing him Pete is on knees right now taking Ae's length....

Ae made sure to fuck Pete's mouth until he is gagging for air with the sore mouth his jaw hurts because of his length's size his eyes got teary...

Time skip...

It's been two months since Ae used Pete as nothing but a sex slave fucking him without mercy for two months....

Pete had enough he couldn't take this he muster up courage to ask Ae finally he need answers towards his behaviour right now Ae is lying on his couch and it's a weekend...

"Ae I want to talk with you?!" Pete ask him he is right now sitting on other couch Ae is doing something on his MacBook...

"Hm what?!"

"What am I to you Ae why are you behaving like this I know this marriage was uncalled at least I'm trying to make things work but you are using me nothing but to satisfy your needs?!" Tears pool in his eyes he bite on his lower lip stopping him to burst into tears...

"Just shut up will you I don't have time for this nonsense you better quite down before I find a way to shut that pretty mouth of yours?!" Ae warned him...

"This marriage is nothing and you are good for nothing except in bed babe I must admit that" Ae smirk licking his lips..

"Just shut up will you is this why you married me if it's only about physical needs you find someone I--" word after word coming from Pete made Ae impatient his anger raging like a volcano he didn't even think twice before slapping him that hard slap on Pete's cheek bring a sting not just on his but to heart the pain which can't be explained the person he trusted so much raised hand on him it made him speechless tears flow down the cheeks...

The sound of slap was so loud it resonated the calm house and shatter Pete's heart Pete's eyes wide open he didn't expect Ae would drop to this extent Ae didn't say a word further just show his shooting finger on his warned not to say a word and left the room....

"Don't force me to show the worst side of me" Ae bark from the end of the end before closing the door...

Pete drop on the floor he was taken back at Ae's behaviour and burst into tears and drop his body weakly on the cold floor and close his eyes hugging his knees crying for the rest of the night...

The other day Ae again went to Pete when he was brushing his teeth near the washbasin he behind him Pete is shocked to see him in the mirror reflection he was brushing his teeth and Ae just pulled his shorts down and he lower his sweat pants releasing his hardened length Pete got chocked on the toothpaste lather in his mouth when Ae entered him...

"AHHH..... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING AE!! Stop it ahh it hurts"

Ae entered him raw yanking his hair other hand groaping his length rubbing up and down "keep it low slut I'll make you feel good no hole is as delicious as yours so tight and hot only for me" Ae growl at his ear

Pete hold on to the basin his mouth drooling with the lather and pain is too much but not more than the pain in his heart tears pooling in his eyes he didn't stop crying Ae finally came after it felt like millions of seconds both came groaning one in pain another in pleasure...

Ae was being a jerk even after the argument he didn't stop using Pete to satisfy his needs Pete is just like a living corpse just like a sex slave being used he hate this life but he can't do anything he promised his dad not to break this marriage he promised at the alter to never let go in this marriage and to the worst he fell in love with this animal the one who uses his body only....

Pete is craving for love for attention it maybe small but at least he needs some neither he don't want to give up yet whatever Ae do he won't give on him...

Now naive Pete is not letting him go he wants to give one  more chance to his love hoping he might change...

Pete wasn't feeling well from days looking pale and throwing but which irritates Ae alot....

To be continued.....