xv

Ignore mistakes:(

Third Person POV:

Pete didn't expect this reply from Ae he thought he might have changed but no how can beast change he was mistaken after the meeting he quickly run to his Win who was left at his grandparents house he cancel the hotel booking and went to home he missed the home he wanted to meet them it's been 5 years and it's a lot for him to miss everything his mom's food his dad's love his outing with Wayo everything...

This is the first time Wayo is meeting his family the happiness he felt is unexplainable but the pain is still there Ae should not find out about Win he is not supposed to find he might want to take the child's custody I can't let that happen I can let go of my child I'll never let Ae touch him...

Pete was moody after he came home Win was playing with Wayo with his newborn baby girl yes Wayo gave birth to a beautiful angel and named her Yim...

Mom went to Pete who is lying on bed "baby can I talk with you?!"

"Oh mom please come why are you asking permission I have just been away from you don't treat me like a guest" mom gave a warm smile..

"Is everything ok you seem off did you meet Ae?!" Pete didn't know how could make out...

"Am I that obvious?!" Mom chuckle and nod Pete sigh and told everything about his and Ae's encounter...

"Do you wanna stay back or you will leave after that series?!" Pete is not sure how to answer words in his throat are buried...

"I don't know mom I haven't decided yet but for now"

"What about Win does he know about him?!" Mom questions are like reminders it reminds him what to do...

"I don't think so he found out I need to be careful I should also to concentrate on Win and his education I had to bring him from middle of his academics though he is just 5 he is very smart I need to join him in school for this one year later on I'll think whether to stay here or not"

"Ok upto you then we will support you whatever it maybe now take some rest, oh yeah I forgot about the contract of your series is he staying alone there why don't you invite him to stay with us?!" Mom suggest Pete gasp

"Oh shit I completely forgot about Zee in this chaos yeah I'll ask him to stay at our guest house" Pete went to call him...

These few days Pete was busy with the workshop activities he really hate Ae's presence everywhere he goes even though Ae asked him to quit several times he didn't listen him and right now Ae blocked him outside the room into a corner...

"Ae I said leave me what is wrong with you" Ae drag Pete to a corner

"Pete I said to quit this project I'll help you get another one don't make me remove you I don't want you to hate me more" Ae beg or more like threaten...

"Do you think I'll get scared of you and run away again no I won't and if you hate this I'm gonna do it now leave me before I shout for help" Pete push Ae and leave the place but Ae is determined he follow and they stop in the garden area...

"Pete please I'm sorry I need you" Pete's feet froze at the spot...

Tears threaten to fall out he felt weak at his knees but no he can't let him fool again he is not ready to get hurt not ready to take the pain again " and you think I'll believe you huh!"

"Pete I know I have been a jerk I did wrong I had hurt you but can I get one more chance please Pete I'm sorry I love---"

"Just stop don't you dare to finish the word I hate to listen it from you you are just getting confused you don't love me you lust me did you forget you calling me a faggot now why all of these" Pete retreat with Ae's words only it backfire him..

"No I really love you please Pete just one chance I need you back in my life"

"Please don't reduce the value of word love don't let it come from your mouth the love which you want is only in bed I know what you want from me I'm not gonna give in I wanted you to say this word not just in bed I wanted sex from not by force but out of love I wanted that to be option to show love but you?! You just treated as a slave a slave only to satisfy your needs nothing more than that and you expect me to believe you never" Pete tried his best not to cry but he can't help him tears flow out his eyes...

Every word coming from Pete pierced Ae's heart he knows Pete is hurt he knows whatever he said is truth and it played in his mind he can't help it he felt wet on his cheeks and it's tears Pete bump his shoulders and left leave him crying there...

Pete is tired mentally he went home Win greet him cheerfully...

......

It's been few days since that incident Pete didn't give on the project he went to the workshop he is right lying on the couch tired and Zee Wayo Win playing in the living room they are going through Pete's childhood album...

"Oh I met this uncle mom! He is Mr.Handsome do you know him?!"

Pete thought he must be blabbing something Wayo look at Pete in horror..

"How do you know him baby?!" Wayo ask gaining Pete's attention he came to them only to find their old album of AePete his teenage photos of them together Pete's heart skip a beat when Wayo is pointing towards Ae's picture

Those are some random pictures of Ae looking at him...

Pete cuss himself mentally for collecting those pictures Wayo took those random pictures of them both Pete admired them alot he didn't know how Win knows him and it scared him alot..

To be continued....

Hope you all enjoy it...