「1.5k」;Shall Offer my Heart

It's not as though Morax is oblivious to his own feelings. If anything, he is hyper-aware by his heart's sudden thumping and his stomach harshly churning. Yet it's the first time he ever felt such a thing, where his face would get hot and his hand would itch for warmth. Every time he's out subduing the demons and monsters to protect the people of Liyue, something would urge him to quickly finish the job and go back. He who's home is Liyue, somehow felt compelled to go back to somewhere he's yet to figure out where.

With now a battlefield full of carcasses turning to dust, Morax cracked his fingers, scouting around to see if there's any threat left. With a huff, he turns his back and began moving towards the mountain known as the adeptal abode. Simply because there is a high change someone he wants to see the most is there.

He took slow steps, yet the earth moved below him fastly as if serving it's master. Though his mind doesn't seem to be where he is standing.

Soon he arrived where he was meant to be, a lone mountain standing high and mighty above the others. With steep walls protecting itself from unruly visitors trying to climb, and plants that seems to have a mind on it's own. Even as the foot of the mountain felt intimidating, what lies on the peak was but it.

It was lined with a pond, filled with golden scaled fish with long fins. And the water is deep enough to soak, yet not enough to drown. And there was a path cutting the pond in half, where large marble table stood surrounded by matching stools.

It's a pretty sight alright, yet nothing could compare to the one sitting in the stool.

Morax bit his lips, watching how those [H/c] hair sway along the winds and leaves. Even his back was such a sight, it looks so delicate and perfectly huggable.

"Oh? Morax, you're back,"

His voice was like a flute that would soothe his mind, yet also a drum that would rumble his heart. Morax couldn't fathom how one could make him such a mess.

"[M/n]," carefully the god spoke his name, impatiently wanting to get by his side yet still he kept his steps slow. The God of Contract felt like running, yet he doesn't want the sound of his steps interrupt the [H/c]'s smooth voice talking his mind out.

"Say, I have a question. Is it alright for little Ganyu to eat Qingxin?"

It was then Morax noticed a tiny Adeptus sitting on his lap, her small hands filled with blades of wet grass sticking to her skin as she waved them around. She seems to be eager to eat those blades of freshly plucked grass, yet she had yet able to control her hands thus it misses her mouth a lot. For the tiny Adeptus, she had only learned how to support her head and sit while being held.

"I made a wreath of them for little Ganyu to wear, yet she ate them instead..."

The sight of the [H/c] drooping in sadness yet still smiling made Morax's chest tightens. He wanted to quickly get to his side, but the pond hindering his way meant he must walk a circle to reach a path.

"Perhaps it is what she is meant to eat. I tried them myself, but the bitterness is simply unbearable."

Morax watch how the [H/c] crunched his face in a grimace, it further only makes him want to squish those seemingly soft cheeks.

"Say, little Ganyu. What does the pretty flowers taste like? Is it not bitter?"

"Uu—!" 

The God's heart nearly melted when the [H/n] lifts the tiny Adeptus to his face level and talks to her as if she would understand. Although the small Qilin's response was adorable, nothing beats the chuckle [M/n] let's out. To Morax, his laugh rings like a bell cleansing his mind.