「QnA」;Questions upon Questions

It is time... for the QnA!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't expecting so many questions, at most I expected 5. But you guys had been so supportive and active it's making me cry!

Again, thank you for rading. And I hope in the future you will continue to read my writing. In return, I will try to bring you the most quality I can ever create!

The following questions were both gathered from Quotev and Wattpad. Tho, it's easy to differentiate which came from what platform. The weird and dumb ones are most likely from Wattpad. A lot of you wattpaders seems to be chaotic good. Still, I had fun answering all of those. So let's get on to it!!!

(M/N), what are your thoughts on Zhongli in the last chapter?

Shameless, absolutely no thoughts behind the consequences of his actions. Yet again, that fool had been doing it since as long as I remember, thus it is hardly a surprise. Though I must say, openly callin me his 'wife' is far more extreme than what he'd ever done before...

what does he think of childe, aether n paimon of so far?

Childe, such a pleasant kid. He seems full of gratitude, yet still thirst for absolute power. I am quite fond of him. Aether too, is awfully pleasant to have aroun. Yet he seems to be too curious for his own good, I wonder why he acts like such. Perhaps looing for something? Who knows. For Paimon... I shan't speak of her.

mc's opinion on geese?

A good source of meat. It's tender and salty on it's own even without seasoning. Though, the skin is much thicker than of other birds and there's a lot of fat too. Still, with the right method to cook, it shall be a feast.

what's m/n's thoughts on PDA? does he like affection much?

Sadly, [M/n] has his reasons to not like affection. Which is why despite knowing full well how Zhongli feels aout
him, he kept ignoring it. As the story progress, we will eventually know of why.

On a scale of 1-10 how gay is mc

I would think a solid 3.

Not that he's straight, I'm thinking he just don't care if you're a man, a woman, a nam, or namow, if he likes you he likes you.

what would zhonglis reaction be if M/n temporarily turned into a female?

If I'm going to be honest, Shape-shifting is probably a weekly occurrene for Zhongli, thus I doubt he'd hardly be surprised. At most, he would be mildly stoned that [M/n] can Shape-shift and would admire his beauty. But when has Zhongli not do that? For Zhongli, [M/n] is [M/n] no matter what form he is in. And the same goes for [M/n] to Zhongli too.

I actually want to know Zhongli's point of view when m/n gone missing.

It was the peak of his satisfactin. The war is over, a new Liyue is formed, and people he cherished the most is right by him at all times. At the very least, Morax was content with this new life. After the hardships of Archon war and the countless lives he lost, this felt like a nice warm bath to soothe his mind.

Perhaps it's dawn, or perhaps it's the afternoon when the sun shimmers like gold. The god Rex Lapis rarely descends to Liyue, at least, in his godly form. If anything, Morax's time is always spent strolling the city using various appearances. An old fisherman, a young lady, a curious child, anything. This time, Morax took his time stepping into the land he rules as a young man. As he had one goal in mind, he wastes no time shamelessly climbing Yuehai Pavilion to reach a certain window. By his certainty, it seems like he had a lot of experience.