~.Kaigaku~⚡️💙Peaches

HIYAAAA,btw this is my first xreader so please bare with me.If you have any issues or requests please inform me in the comments😊.

[Your the granddaughter of Jigoro (Zenitsu and Kaigaku's trainer),your kind,a bit hyper and very very very very very very cute.You were supposed to be Jigoro's sucsessor,but after a while of training you both found out that you couldn't use a breathing techniques.After a month or so,Jigoro found two boys off the street,Kaigaku and Zenitsu.He could see potential in both boys,so that was how it began...]

You were picking the peaches since it was thier ripening season,lost in your thoughts about how quickly and smoothly Jigoro had escalated to training Zenitsu and Kaigaku.

You didn't exactly figured out how he could see potential in them.First was Zenitsu,he was mostly seen getting dragged by Jigoro or crying to himself and even trying to escape.In looks he was a bit cute but—his crying always brushed his cuteness off and made him look like a moron.

Then there was Kaigaku,he was kinda vain and quiet,but was much better at training then Zenitsu.Speaking of him,he was always lookin' down on him and— we all understand why,he valued Jigoro's training very much.Then onto 'his' looks,you had to admit he was very handsome (and hot😏).

ONTO THE STORY...(PHEWWWW)

You were almost done with picking all the peaces from that tree,then something broke you train of thought.A peach.The biggest and ripest peach you have ever seen.As you reach up for it,you didn't notice that the branch you were balancing on was cracking.The tree was 10 feet tall and you were at 9 feet,the branch snapped and you fell.

You didn't let out a scream but thought you would die.You found yourself in a pair of strong arms.You fluttered your eyes open to meet some beautiful and recognise-able ones.It was Kaigaku,he had accidentally caught the flower that fell out of your hair in his mouth,was holding the basket and you."T-thank you,Kaigaku.."you thanked and gave a small bow.No reply.

As you turned red like a Tomato, Kaigaku gently put you down

As you turned red like a Tomato, Kaigaku gently put you down.You were still a bit upset that you you couldn't get the big peach.Kaigaku could see you looking at the peach sadly,so he picked you up and put you on his shoulders."K-Kaigaku..."you quietly whined."No,get the peach if you want it".he coldly answered

So,then again you went red like Tomato.Kaigaku started climbing up the tree with you on him.You could feel his bare hands on your thighs,as you got the peach,Kaigaku did something very unexpected...