~.Rui~🕸🥀Relationship

You were sent to Natagumo mountain by Muzan,so that you could check on the spider demon family.You were just an average demon like,Sasamaru and Yahaba,so it wouldn't really matter if you were killed either.

 ====YOUR POV====

Master Muzan said that the spider demons have white hair and skin and have red marks on their faces..I guess they won't be a problem to find with my ability.(Your ability is kinda like the Byakugan,you can basically see everything).

Uhh..what was the name master Muzan mentioned..?Fui?yui?Rui?oh right!It was Rui!Well that's a pretty name :D.

"Who are you... ...?"a young male voice echoed through the forest.You turned around to see a demon,turns out you can go back soon,that demon was a spider demon.

"I'm (Y/n)..You must be Rui,lord Muzan has sent me to check on your...um..Family?".

"Very well.."Rui said,as you noticed a tint of blush on his pale face."I...i have a request for you.".He said.

"Hm?.which is?"You question,curious about what it could be.

"I would like you to join my family..."

. . .

Lord Kibutsuji had told me how Rui get's demons to join his family by sharing a generous amount of his own blood to them,And that's how he created his spider demon family.I guess it won't be a problem if I joined aswell.

"Uhm..Okay..?"I replied.

Rui took my hand,as i have to admit,i blushed at how close he was to me...and he took me to a large house,with all his other family members inside.

===AFTER THE WHOLE PROCESS===

After the other two female spider demons left,Leaving you and Rui by yourself,

"As all my other family members have a role to fulfill,you shall be my..."

What is he gonna say..you wondered

"Wife."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Another part?Or somethin' Different?