~.Gyuutaro~🕷🍾 Nosebleed!!!

SOOO...uhh...I HAVE 340+ VEIWS FOR THESE ONESHOTS!!!!i'm so terribly sorry for not posting/updating for so long!!ya' see...i kinda got grounded for sneaking my ipad into bed one night and doing stuff on it for 2 hours straight.I was thinking i could finish this book very quickly in 2/3 days and start another whole fanfiction book as an apology— it's my school holidays at the moment and there's still a little more then half a month or so left.So please comment and give me some advice,it would really help,now onto the story!!!REMINDER:this is a modern AU.at the moment your at a sleepover at Daki's and Gyuutaro's house.

"Let's go (Y/n)!"Yelled Daki,your best friend AKA crush's sister."go where?"you asked in confusion.

"School!You ninckanpoop!"She replied."pffft.."you burst out laughing."Today is Saturday!"you reminded her.

Daki went bright red of embarrassment."S-shut up...!"she tried to defend herself but failed.

"Wanna go somewhere instead?like the beach or cafe/bar?"you suggested to calm her down.

"Mm..sure,i'll just ask Onichan if he agrees to let us go,because...ya'know he's kind of over protective..."she replied with her face returning to it's normal pale colour.

Once you and your bestie did your morning routine,Daki wooshed away to go ask permission from Gyuutaro,but since you thought that there might be a chance of  Gyuutaro being shirtless..you decided to go along too.

You and Daki knocked on Gyuutaro's bedroom door and waited for a reply,'he's probably still asleep..' you both thought.

Pssst..

hey you..!!!

..yes you..!!reader..!!

..i just wanna tell you that,Daki doesn't know your feelings for Gyuutaro yet..!okay,now..

back to reading!!!!

^_________^______________^____________^__________^_______________^____________^

There was no reply."Onichaaaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!!"Daki yelled at the top of her lungs and started chocking.She rushed to the kitchen for a glass of water,leaving you behind the door of you crush's.

But Gyuutaro,who was thinking that Daki was still standing outside his room,opened the door to see his little sister's bsf,A.K.A....you.

(Credits to the rightful owner of this masterpiece-i edited it a bit

(Credits to the rightful owner of this masterpiece-i edited it a bit..)

Sadly..Gyuutaro wasn't shirtless but was wearing a tight shirt,so you could see the shape of every single one of his hard as abs.

(dAmN—)

'OMGOMGOMG!!!!So hot so handsome!!!'

Seeing this you couldn't resist your nosebleed,so..yeah..you had a red face aswell to top it off.

As soon as Gyuutaro saw blood dropping down your lower face,he quickly went back inside his room and came out with a towel,and he started cleaning the blood off your tomato head like a real gentleman.

You stood there,still keeping your sparkling eyes on his chest.there was an akward silence the whole time.

Then he(Gyuutaro) broke the silence by saying:"why the hell did you get a fucking nosebleed..?!"

You couldn't really reply to that.

"I-i um..u-uhh.."you stuttered.Gyuutaro watched you as you struggled to find the right words so you hopefully wouldn't disappoint him.

He smirked,he looked up and down your body,and slithered his slender fingers up from your waist and down to your knee.

Your face was now extremely red.you shivered,know that Gyuutaro was giving you the affection he would never to another girl..but this wasn't affection..it was clearly teasing.

And then...he picked  you up!and carried you to his room in bridal style and shut the door behind him.

By that time Daki had come back."So onichan,can we go to the bar now?please???"

'Hmm?where are they?i swear I heard them..'

MY LORD...i reallyyy wanna end these oneshots now😭Should i?? Please help me decide...😭