~.Daki~💋😈sWeEt BuT a PsYcHo

Your father was walking through to the red light district with you,you were going to be sold,that's why you were so heavily dressed up.

(Sorry,i tried to upload more images/choices but for some reason they didn't and won't appear)

"Father?"-You

"Yes,Y/n?Let me guess,it's got something to do with where we're going?"-Your father

"Uh..yes..what house are we going to first?"-You

"The Kyogoku House,i've heard the elegant 'Warabahime Oiran' is there"-Your Father

Your eyes twinkled as the name escaped the man's mouth,you've seen Warabahime in many parades,she's your ultimate idol.

<________________Timeskip____________>

You were accepted into the Kyogoku house instantly,and the Watch-lady led you to your room.After you placed all your lugage into it's place,afterwards you wanted to see Warabahime more than anything.

As you got out of your room and walked along the corridor,you spotted in a room,a very,uhm..,bundled up,messy,blonde(yes Zenitsu😑)sitting in a bed with a red handprint on her cheek.

Feeling bad for her,knocked on the shoji door,although it was open.The three little pigs—i mean girls,all turned thier head towards you,the one that seemed to have a bruise on her temple answered,"c-come in..".

You entered the room,and spoke,"I was just passing by,and saw your injury,I couldn't help but ask if your okay ..and..something else.."

The Blonde blushed while saying"I-i'm okay,Miss.."

"Y/n L/n"you said giving a warm smile that could melt anyone's heart.

"I'm..Zenitsu--Zenko!I mean..my name is Zenko,a-and was there another question,Miss L/n."Zenko asked stuttering and blushing.

"Ah..i was wondering if you knew where..Warabahime Oiran is?

...

...

...

...

...

...

The four of the girls infront of you looked as if they had seen a ghost,"Miss L/n!Whatever you do!don't!just please don't go near that woman!".

Zenko looked desperate to stop stop you from meeting Warabahime,what could possibly be the reason!?

...

...

...

(Sorry for the short chapter btw -.-)