~.Akaza~🥉🏀My lord

(you're lying if you didn't blush 50 different shades of red)

THE LUCKY FIRST ONE=

SOOO~HERE'S AKAZAAAA!!! I ALSO OWE A THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE VOTED FOR THE PAST 2 PARTS😊OH,AND EVEN IF THiS ISN'T YOUTUBE,SHOUTOUT TO CREATORJAY999!!! 

So,You're actully an Uppermoon,Uppermoon 0,to be exact.You are the daughter of Muzan Kubitsuji,(Y/n) Kubitsuji,so you are destined to be the next Demon lord and take over your father's place one day.At the moment your blood demon art is Stroke,Teleportation and will inherit the rest of Muzan's power's when the time is right.Your eyes and Hair colour are the same colour as your Father's,aswell as the amount of respect you receive from all the other demons.

Your eyes and Hair colour are the same colour as your Father's,aswell as the amount of respect you receive from all the other demons

"Akaza-Dono~!!!"Douma pleaded for Akaza to listen to him."Shut tf up,if (Y/n)-sama appears out of nowhere,i don't want you to be there to embarrass me,so Fuck off already.he scolded.what he didn't know was that,you were right behind him.

You were planning to stay there quietly listen and let Akaza find out himself,but Douma's giggling got him suspicious and made him turn around.

The moment Akaza'a bright eyes met your beautiful red bloodcurdling ones,he didn't hesitate to bow his head down.Douma did the same."I apologise for my carelessness,my lord..."He(Akaza) respectfully said.

You didn't reply as your father would,but instead"raise your heads"you told them coldly.They did just as you said."Have either of you killed the boy with Hanafuda earrings yet?If not,it has been a month since father has told you to.".

Douma spoke up,"My dearest lord...as you know i find it difficult to devour males so—""—So what?You were never told to devour him,you were told to kill him"you cut in between and left him speechless.

"And you?Akaza?Have you the same dissapointing news as Douma?"you turned to the blue striped Uppermoon.

"...M-my lord...I-i..."he stuttered."Not answering are you?or shall i give you a bit of help speaking up?"you raised your voice a bit.