~.Kokushibou🥇💀Jealousy

!LATE POST😭!Sengoku era!

You were going about your daily chores,constantly glancing at your neighbouring estate,The Tsugikuni Estate.

You couldn't help but think about the Tsugikuni twins,Yorrichi and Michikatsu.Then the question came to your mind,'Why am i always thinking about them...?'.

You heard panting and smacks from the Tsugikuni's and went to take a peek.You stood near a tree which was right between the two estates.

And there you saw them...Michikatsu was practicing Takewondo,while Yorrichi was sitting on the wooden steps,quietly watching his elder twin brother.

Your cheeks flushed a dark hue of red.'I know!I'll bring them food,since Michikatsu is really sweating and looks like he's been training for a while,and it doesn't seem like Yorrichi has eaten all morning'.

You sneaked back into your family's mansion and after a few moments you came out with two large trays of Onigiri,Ramen,and more japanese dishes.

You carefully walked to the Tsugikuni's.

"Michikatsu-kun! Yorrichi-kun!I brought you somethings to eat..!"You called out once you were a bit closer to them.

"Oh,Y/n!Thanks!Let me just do twenty more round house kicks as fast as i can!"Michikatsu said.

Since Yorrichi was mute(ik he's not mute but when he was young he didn't talk so ppl thought he was)—he only looked at you and gave a little 'hm'

You walked to the younger Tsugikuni child,and sat down next to him.You placed Michikatsu's tray safely on the side an gave the other one to Yorrichi.He blinked a few times at the food then looked up and gave the world's most cutest smile of the time:

He blinked a few times at the food then looked up and gave the world's most cutest smile of the time:

(I wanna hug U so bad... >/////<)

You returned the cuteness with a smile of your own:

( pretend Hinata is you for now :D) 

(HOLD UP-this is a Michi x Y/n oneshot,not a yorri x Y/n...T-T)

One the other hand,Michikatsu's heart sank when he saw you and his younger brother smiling at eachother.After a good ten seconds of thinking,something came to his mind as he smirked.

You saw that Michikatsu was drying himself off with a towel,and was walking over.

"Michikatsu-kun,you can sit here!"you said pointing to a spot on the other side of you,opposite to Yorrichi.

After a while of akward silence,Yorrichi was just finishing off and Michikatsu had already finished.

Michikatsu place his hand on yours,

"Hey Y/n,I wanted to talk to you...alone"

You coud obviously tell he was fake smiling.

"Uhm...Sure..?"you quitely answered.

"Great!"As he said that,he pulled you up and took you somewhere at the other side of the Tsugikuni estate.