~.Rui🥀🕸Part 2

'AHH?!He asked m to be h-his...WIFE?!?!?!?!'

===SOME RANDOM ASS POV THAT IDK WHAT TO NAME===

You woke up,and felt as if you were on someone's lap,then what really freaked you out was that your hands were being held,yep,it was Rui's.

You immediately got out of his lap and sat infront of him,startled and embarrassed as a result of the previous two incidents.

You could notice the tint of blush on Rui's face...oh lord...why'd he have to look so cute?!

An akward silence sat between the two of you,until Rui broke it by saying,"What do you think?I'll treat you respectfully and protect you till my last...".

Without thinking you blurted out,"Yes...I would love to be your..wife.."Followed by a close eyed smile.

Then Rui started to look at your facial features and turned into a bit of a strawberry.

You chuckled at the cute scene,then did something you were getting impatient for...

You leant over and gave Rui a peck on the lips..You noticed Rui enjoyed it,by the action he committed next.He took his hands and held your waist,and smashed his lips onto your's.

This was a proper,and extremely enjoyable kiss,if only it could last for eternity.

You let go for air,then got shoved into a hug by Rui,"Now,you must stay with me and follow my commands,You are NOT allowed further in this forest,unless you are killing or devouring those demon hunters or if you're with a stronger family member,such as Mother and Father."

A bit startled by all the commands,you took a few moments to process all those conditions but then nodded.

Rui held your,hand then started to fiddle with your fingers.He looked very intrested for some reason,—

Damn,i feel like i should end this now,Debate against it if u want :p