~.Douma~🥈🏮part 2

MWAHHH!!!I LITERALLY GOT MY FIRST FOLLOWER!!!!😃💕😃💕😃💕😃💕!!!

You were basically lying there completely naked,only covering your breast with your small hands,and shuting your legs together so your womenhood wouldn't be visible to Douma.

Even covering your breast with your hands was difficult because of the raiser sharp nails you had gotten when turning into a demon.

While you were thinking you didn't notice that Douma's eyes were fixed on you,looking at every part of your body he wasn't supposed to.

"What're you looking at?!?!Creep?!?!"you shouted,utterly embarrassed  from being so exposed to a stranger(—a hot one,tbh).

Douma didn't care,instead he bent down even more that his face was directly above your face.

Then guess what...?do you think they made babies?well time to find out after an hour of dirty business.....

....

You really wanna see,don't you...?

Ya' really thought you were gonna get smut'n'babies?welp..no can do..sorry..

Sadly

Sadly...this is what your life offers you instead...R.I.P (Y/n)..

"Maybe..oh just maybe i shouldn't of done that..?she was a demon after all but...it was fun..til' next time...Lady (L/n)...."

SORRYYYYYYY!I WAS RUSHING,AND THOUGHT OF DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT LIKE A SAD ENDING CUZ LITERALLY ALL THE THER ONESHOTS ARE TOO HAPPY,BUT I MIGHT DO A HAPPIER DOUMA ONESHOT IN A FEW CHAPTERS,OKAYYYY!BYE READER-CHAN/SAN/KUN!!!