summary

✯

"My Calista, I have missed you."

"It's Cali now."

In humans, Calista saw two things: love and war.

But, then again, how was Calista any different as a Eternal? Since arriving on Earth, Calista had experienced those very two things, in more ways than she could imagine.

The first: Calista's duty to the Eternals was based upon defeating the Deviants — a monstrous race, who promised death. For Calista, her role as a fighter consisted of creating portals to force fields. Calista wasn't one to shy away from a fight, but she was more the defence of the team, as well as a protector for the humans.

And, then, the second: Calista fell in love three times during her long, eternal life. Two of those times happened to be at the same time, threatening Calista's duty. There was Makkari, who captured Calista's heart with a smile and through her fascination with artefacts. Their love blossomed while dancing under the stars with a promise of exploring the world together. Druig was different from Makkari, but fit with the two all too well, silently joining them under the stars. As a pacifistic, Druig cared more than he showed; yet, with the two, Druig could not deny the way his heart pounded.

Calista had thought that with her heart split for two, she could never love again. But, with the Eternals separating, and all three eventually splitting directions, Calista found herself wanting to live her dream: to love with a family just like the humans did. Searching for that led to Thomas, who promised to make Calista's dream come true. Though, they never expected a second world war that came with a dark twist of fate that Calista's heart could never heal from.

Yet, in 2024, Calista was certain that nothing else could phase her. Having seen the love and war of humans, Calista could not bring herself to go through that grief again. When Thanos came, Calista did not join the fight; instead, she protected her family, having vowed to never let them down again.

As an Eternal, not everything was as it seemed. The Deviants had returned, bringing the Eternals back together again, which had then led to the truth coming out. Calista had always thought the day would come for when they would return home, but she never imagined this. But through the end of the world, Calista was reunited with her two long lost loves. In the end, even for Eternals, their lives are entwined with love and war.

C A S T

Alicia Vikander as Calista

Gina Rodriguez as Nina Navedo

Henry Cavill as Thomas Bridgestone

A N D

The Eternals cast as their characters.

D I S C L A I M E R

All rights belong to marvel. I simply own Calista and her story!

T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G S

This story will contain themes of violence, death, and grief. I will update as the story goes on!

I'm so in love with Eternals and Druig and Makkari so I just couldn't resist. I want to start this asap, but I can't find Eternals online to follow. Druig and Makkari will have a bigger love story in this, though! Also if anyone can make a better cover, it would save me as I suck😭