Fluffy Love (pt 2)

(TW: gore and blood )
(I decided to make another part because why not!)

*CRASH*

You woke up, startled. You see Huggy was still resting though his eye twitch at the sound. You grab your backpack and take out your safety knife and pepper spray. You carefully slide out of Huggy's arms and replace yourself with a pillow.

Huggy snuggle the pillow and you smiled at that. Your smile slowly fade as you turn towards the door. Your fear slowly begin to rise as you slowly walk towards the door. You open it slowly, surprise it didn't make a creaking sound.

You saw 2 men there. One had longer hair, while the other one had short hair. You gulp and went to go wake up Huggy but apparently one saw you. "Hey girl!" The short haired man said.

He started to walk towards you which made you try to rush back to Huggy but he grab your waist and wrist. He hold you close to his chest and cover your mouth.

"H-Hey I think we should leave her alone!" The man with the longer hair said. "We will once she give us that Poppy toy!" The short hair man said. "Its just a doll man!" The longer hair said.

"No its not! A man said he will give us 1M dollars if we get the Poppy toy!" The short hair said. The long hair man was about to say something else but his eyes looked up and fear struck into them as he slowly back up.

"What!?" The short hair man said. Suddenly, drool dripped on the man forehead and on your nose. You suddenly heard a loud scream ring in your ears as the man grip disappear and air swoosh against your back.

You look behind you to see half of the mans body in Huggy's mouth with a painful crunch. You stared at Huggy in shock until you felt a tug on your arm.

"Come on!" The long hair man tugged you. You pull away from man and the man was ready to grab you again but got tackled by Huggy. The man screamed and Huggy open his mouth widely, ready to bite into the mans neck..until..

*PUNCH*

Huggy head snap to the side as some blood spatter against the floor, frozen in rage but also shock. You flinched as your eyes widen. The man quickly slide from under Huggy and towards you. He grab you again and you try to pull away but his grip on you was tighter this time. He desperately tugged at you to move.

"Come on! Are you trying to die for god sakes!" The man said. You kept tugging back but he kept tugging you forward, causing you to stumble. You saw Huggy slowly stand up..Menacingly..

You took out your safety knife and stab the man in his arm. The man screeched and let go of you. He look at his arm then towards you with shock. He was about to say something but quickly got knocked down by Huggy. The man screamed again but Huggy wasted no time shutting him up.

Huggy put the man head into his mouth as his sharp teeth stabbed into the mans neck. Huggy tugged by violently and the man head rip off with a disgusting crunching and spatter sound.

You look at the bloody knife with wide eyes. 'I...I stabbed a person..in the arm..' You thought. It was your first time every stabbing a person so you were shocked. Once Huggy was done eating the man's body, he goes towards you.

He lifts you up and kiss your cheek. He goes back into the room with you and set you in his lap. He look down at you with hearts in his eyes. He grabs the knife from you and put it down by your backpack. He wrap his arms around you and hold you close.

"Good job stabbing him my love.."
________________________________________

(Bam! Part 2 done! A new oneshot is coming very soon! So stay tune! Hope you enjoy so far! If you want a continuation of this one then comment! Bye for now lovelys! :) )