Spending the Night with Huggy

(TW: none :) )
(This is basically like the date one but different)
--------------------------------------------------------------

You been living in Playtime Co for 3 months now. Your house rent went up too much till you couldnt pay for it so you decided to live with your lover, Huggy Wuggy.

You told the crew you were going to move in and boy were they happy. They literally had a celebration while Huggy was overjoyed by the news.

You decided to grab your TV (that is bigger than the one in Playtime Co.) Some DVDs and your DVD player, your queen size bed, some blankets, and of course, bathroom stuff that you will be needing. You also stopped by the grocery store to buy some food for Playtime Co.

While you were packing and getting food, the crew turn the power on, maybe got electrocuted a few times but they are fine. They made sure the showers were working and the electrics were working. They also cleaned up a bit but everything was still dusty and dirty looking.

You came back and smile to see everything was looking better. The crew felt proud of themselves and started to help you unpack your things.

Huggy and Kissy had to get your TV because your TV was $1,000 and one drop can equal to it not working. Most of your stuff went into you and Huggy's room because you and him lived in that same room for those whole 3 months.

You were going to go tell the person who hated you and try to make you homeless instantly goodbye but Huggy said he want to come along. You wonder how until he shrink into plush size. You gasp at how adorable he is until you snap out of it.

You told the crew you and Huggy will be back and they nod. You went to the building and went inside. You ask the lobby woman where was Christie. She told you where and you walk there.

Christie gave you a nasty look when you walked in until she saw your Huggy "Plush". She grabbed him from you and said "oh arent you adorable..dont you want me to be your owner instead of this brat?" She said. Your blood boiled when she gave him a kiss on the lips.

That's when Huggy had enough and he grown in his huge size. Christie looks up in shock and before she can scream, Huggy grab her and tear her to pieces. You gulp, how are you going to cover your crime now!?

When Huggy was finished, he started gagging. You looked at him and asked him what's wrong. He just kept gagging until he coughed out Christie's clothes and wig. "Hmm.." You thought.

The lobby woman send a email to Brian about a lady that needed to see him. "Listen im quitting this job. Its too much work for me." The lobby lady heard "Christie" said. The lobby lady was about to complain but "Christie" was already gone.

You got in the car and took off your "Christie" disguise. "There..now they think she quit and is not dead." You said as you turn on your car and drive back to Playtime Co. Huggy wipes his lips with a wet cloth to get rid of the women's lipstick. He only like your kisses, not hers.

When you both got back, you saw the crew was no where to be seen. You and Huggy went to y'all's room and open the door to see the crew looking at yall TV. Huggy kicks them out and told you he will be right back.

You nod and look at the show the crew were looking at.

==================================
Huggy POV:

"Guys I need your help." I said. "With what brother?" Kissy said. "I want to make Y/N a homemade date in our room." I said. Everybody said "aww". I blushed "shut up!". They stop saying aww. "Well we made a suit for you and a dress for Y/N!" Poppy said as Kissy took out the suit.

"And! I made you a yellow tie!" Kissy said while showing me a yellow tie. I smiled. "But! The dress is a surprise!" Poppy said while wiggling her eyebrows. I sigh in a dreamy way, thinking of how beautiful Y/N would look with a dress on.