You belong to me.

(TW: blood and gore, yandere and bad language.)

(Thank you to h3artbrak3r for the idea!)

(Reader is shy in this! Your outfit is a (F/C) [Fav color) long sleeve shirt, a black skirt, black knee high socks and (F/C) converse in this! You also have black shorts (that cant be seen since your skirt is longer [your skirt is above your knees]) to cover your bottom)

_______________________________________

Oh little Y/N, wish you stayed at home didnt you? Now you are stuck with a obsessive blue furry plush. Where this all started you ask? Well...

--------------------------------------------------------------

People at school would call you a pussy because you are "too shy". Sadly that is true my friend. You are very shy till the point you cant even ask for another pack of ketchup at McDonald's.

Your friend Mike wasnt supportive about it either. He would tease you about it too but he would apologize later. One weekend, you went over Mike's house and he dared you to come with him to Playtime Co.

You hesitated but Mike said "I will record it and no one at school will call you a pussy anymore when they find out you went to an abandoned place". You got tired of the bullying so you agreed to go with.

He grab his camera and your journey with Mike begins. You both made it after a long walk and Mike opens the door. He push you inside first before going in. You squeak and stumble in.

"Sorry." Mike said while shrugging. He turn on the camera and close the door behind him, locking it so no one will come in and catch you both. You both did some task, you doing most of the work because Mike used the excuse of "having a camera".

Though, right when he said that, his camera died and powered off. He groaned in frustration and put the camera down. He asked if he can take the blue grabpack instead and you hesitated but gave it to him anyways.

He put the grabpack hand on the blue hand print and the door opens. You and Mike see a huge Huggy Wuggy plush standing there. "Woah...he so huge!" Mike said. Mike look towards you to see you hiding behind the wall.

"Ugh whats wrong now." Mike said. "W-What if he can see me.." You said as you peak in shyly. You didn't like being seen much, it makes you shy and hide away. Mike grabs your hand and pulls you with him towards Huggy.

You let out a squeak as you cover your face with your long sleeve. Mike chuckle as his smirk widen. Mike looks back at you "yo Y/N! You see this!?".

"Don't..Touch..Her.." A deep but slightly light voice said. You both look up at Huggy to see him still in the same expression and pose. Mike lets go of your hand, a bit freaked out but quickly return to his jerk-ish mood.

"Hey Y/N! Look at this!" Mike said. You look over and see Mike repeatedly hitting Huggy in the face with the grabpack. "Ah! Mike stop! You might damage him!" You shriek.

"Aw come on its a toy!" Mike said as he walk behind Huggy. Mike repeatedly smack Huggy on the ass. "Oh yes!~ Papi sííí!~" Mike said in his "Huggy Wuggy" voice.

"S-Stop! That's not nice nor funny!" You said. Mike groan in frustration as he walk towards the blue hand print. "Aw come on Y/N! We just trying to have a little fun!" Mike said as he put the grabpack hand on the blue hand print.

Suddenly spark flew as a loud sound echo throughout the building. You shrieked and hold on to Huggy's leg. What you didnt notice is that Huggy smile grew and his eyes filled with hearts as he look towards you.