Date at Playtime Co.

(TW: none :) )

(Just cute love. Huggy friends are in here too! Also there maybe something about cooking..human? Yeahh-)

--------------------------------------------------------------

You and Huggy been dating for a 2 months ever since you entered the abandoned Playtime Co. Huggy wants you all too himself but of course...you can't hide forever. The rest of Huggy's friends (who are in good condition) found out about you.

Huggy hesitated at first and would hiss at them to leave you alone even if they just wanted to say hi. You find it cute when Huggy is overprotective of you. Poppy just wanted to have tea time with you and Huggy literally grab you and ran away.

Bron wanted to eat a sandwich with you like a picnic but of course huggy came in and take you away. So poppy eat it with him instead.

Candy cat needed help to get some candy that was on the highest shelf. So you grabbed your grabpack and was ready to get it but Huggy came in and snatch you up. So bron help Candy cat.

Bee cat wanted you to give her a back massage so you did. Only a minute in and you both heard running. Suddenly Huggy slide into your lap for the massage instead, pushing Bee cat out of the way. Bee cat fling across the room with a loud "MEOW".

Robo needed help with his head as he accidently fall down and knocked himself out. When he woked up, he felt something was wrong in his mind and needed repairing. You went to help but Huggy smack robo in the head and robo felt better. Yes, as you guess it, you got snatched by Huggy.

Kissy Missy just wanted to paint your nails and have a friendly conversation with you but Huggy came in and paint your nails for you..which was very messy. Though Kissy Missy made it look neater. Then of course, Huggy snatch you up.

Huggy's friend got a bit annoyed that they couldnt hang out with you without Huggy getting jealous. So they pull Huggy to the side and told him that they are gonna take you two on a date so now he will know that they don't want you more than a friend.

Huggy hesitated before agreeing. Poppy and Kissy leave the room and said they are gonna help you get ready. Of course, Huggy didnt like that and start growling. So Candy cat and Bron had to put Huggy on a leash to hold him back.

"Ok! Now do we have a dress?" Poppy ask. Kissy Missy nod her head and took one out, but it was way too huge for your size. Its more of..Huggy size. "Thats too big..well what about a suit?" Poppy said. Kissy took out a suit that was more your size.

"Hm? A backwards date? HA, I can't wait to see Huggy in that dress!" Poppy giggled as Kissy did too at the thought. "Well first lets get Y/N ready" Kissy said as they walk towards where you were.

You were making a better bed for you and Huggy, more bed like then just a bunch of pillows. "Y/N!" You heard Kissy said. You look behind you and see the two girls standing there with a suit.

"Hey girls! Whats up with the suit?" You said. "Well we are getting you ready for a date with Huggy!" Poppy said. You blushed, "R-Really?". "Yup!" Kissy Missy said. "But why a suit?" You asked. "Well..Our dress is too big for you..but we found a suit! So backwards date!" Poppy said.

You chuckle and agree. They got you ready and add some accessories. Once you were ready, you walk out of the room to see Bron and Candy cat working on making the place look like a actually date by stealing some tables from the cafe and some chairs from other rooms.

Poppy and Kissy told you to stay right there while they get Huggy ready. Bron and Candy cat said you looked amazing before going back with Poppy, leaving you there at the dating spot which actually was pretty.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(The date table. Ignore the food and pretend its in Playtime Co.